• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryce Brown former Tenn RB

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope your right. But we saw last year how quickly you can find yourself buried with injuries playing the 4th string tailback...

I meant in the sense that we don't need a RB bad enough to take a transfer kid with character issues. Helu, Burkhead, and Trey are going to be better than last year, Lester Ward is supposedly bigger and Braylon Heard will come in and could play as a freshmen if necessary.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, guys with character issues don't really frighten me. If they don't learn fast how to straighten up their act, Bo will chew them up and spit them out to Nichols State or some awful place.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lester ward looked pretty good agaist arizona also Tre Robinson could be a big thumper back we should be pretty deep. I just think that if Nebraska has the chance to land a talent like A.Green he and Heard will really set us up for the next couple years.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ward really did get bigger, then we certainly filled that "big-back" role. Last season he was 6'3" 220-225, a few more pounds would help him a lot. They list his forty on rivals at 4.5, not to shabby for a big guy.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Aaron Douglas, Tennessee's most talented and experienced offensive lineman, asked for his release Thursday and plans to leave the program"

Article also said he is was freshman all-american last season, if he was coming in with one year of experiance...and he was the the veteran of their line, they are in serious trouble, not that they haven't been for the past half decade.