• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BRS

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a rep from BRS with in the last 2 weeks.

The more info that keeps coming out, the funnier it gets for me!!!!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean jeezis........the guy went as far as to PM me a picture of some black dude with massive muscles, and he told me it was him.....

Hahahahahaha, I remember you trying to tell me how yoked the dude was and that I shouldn't fuck with him!!!!!

:rofl:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when he made some post about how "you guys are idiots for not listening to my opinion on this, I am all knowing, I told you so etc."

And I called him out and said something like "who the fuck made you the authority on such and such, shut the fuck up"

Needless to say I was crucified by all of you fuckin BRS nut huggers for having the AUDACITY to say he didn't know jack shit.

After that I just fell in line and bowed before the awesomeness that was the INSIDER INFO of BRS.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BRS was a troll he should win some kind of fuckin prize, I mean he was awesome, He had all you fooled and us on the Flyers boards as well. I honestly thought he was some middle age white dude, lol. He repped back and forth for the longest time, Always seemed to have an insightful or thoughtful post, Never came off as a dick. I wonder what his need to dupe everyone one was about? Oh well He was pretty damn good at it..:heh:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If BRS was a troll he should win some kind of fuckin prize, I mean he was awesome, He had all you fooled and us on the Flyers boards as well. I honestly thought he was some middle age white dude, lol. He repped back and forth for the longest time, Always seemed to have an insightful or thoughtful post, Never came off as a dick. I wonder what his need to dupe everyone one was about? Oh well He was pretty damn good at it..:heh:

I always got along with him just fine. He seemed genuine on issues that had nothing to do with football. I think there's more to this than meets the eye. Maybe some personal issues cropped up.

It's not like he was posting with two accounts at the same time. If that were the case I'd feel differently.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he was rly BRS at disney, then got canned er somethin and wanted to still plorst with ye all.. like i said, i'm waiting for a story

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he was rly BRS at disney, then got canned er somethin and wanted to still plorst with ye all.. like i said, i'm waiting for a story

his silence speaks volumes.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand how there is skepticism in favor of BRS and everything, but the facts are laid out on the table.

HH is a damn idiot if he thinks BRS was posting at Memorial Stadium under an IP address located in the middle of the sate of Iowa.....

That's just called being stubborn dadburnit! Thee IP address does not lie.......and BRS and X Factor have thee same damn IP address........and it's in Iowa.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand how there is skepticism in favor of BRS and everything, but the facts are laid out on the table.

HH is a damn idiot if he thinks BRS was posting at Memorial Stadium under an IP address located in the middle of the sate of Iowa.....

That's just called being stubborn dadburnit! Thee IP address does not lie.......and BRS and X Factor have thee same damn IP address........and it's in Iowa.

Typical conservatard.

Lay the facts out neatly in front of them. Doesn't matter. They believe what they want to believe.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made the best point of all though so far, Brasky.......I was going to say it earlier, but I was doing school work.

X Factor has been nowhere to be seen today.........wonder why....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HH says BRS was a real person over at Disney simply because they would PM each other :rolleyes:

As if HH went and met the dude in person or somethin.....

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT:

:L it really sucks to be a conservative person in today's political landscape and all that.. the Republican party is so overrun by lunatics that it makes us all look retarded.. :L

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS was always good at stroking people's egos. A real brown noser.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conservatives can blame Rush Limbaugh for ruining the Republican Party........

People don't realize how powerful that guy is. He has like 50 million followers..........he makes $50 million a year spewing bullshit on the radio, and 20% of the nation views him as their President.....

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where at in Iowa??

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe its Sept 11th and I'm.looking forward to next year already