• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns Obsession

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Ben will retire after having to deal with the circus in Pittsburgh this season.... Can you imagine a world where the Browns are the division favorite and the Steelers are in the basement?

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea my Okie buddy told me he would win the Heisman and was right. Starting to think Mayfield is here to stay

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think the Browns are finally trending upward. I'm a big Mayfield fan.... I think he is the real deal and will easily be the best qb from this class. If they can keep themselves from blowing shit up or making some other weird Cleveland mistakes, they have the makings of a team up there.

I tend to agree the Browns are trending up...admittedly I was on the doubter's side of the fence on draft day...now I'm at least on the fence with Mayfield. Hearing a player like Brees say he can be better than him is noteworthy and then he follows that up with getting their 1st win in like nearly 1000 days. Of course it's doubtful he'll be better than Brees, but if he's half as good, the Browns have their QB for the next decade.

Still a long way to go for them to be a playoff caliber team, but if they roll off 5-6 wins or more this year...next year they could be.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Ben will retire after having to deal with the circus in Pittsburgh this season.... Can you imagine a world where the Browns are the division favorite and the Steelers are in the basement?

problem is, The steelers know what they have to do, they have to lay a devastating injury on him like they did to Carson Palmer. They don't need to do this to Andy Dalton, since you know, he's stuck in mediocrity.