• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns fans

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think this is gonna be like Shaun Rogers and Donte Stallworth you gotta another thing coming buddy boy! (best Dorsey voice)
Hey, they were proclaimed legit Super Bowl contenders then too :noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, they were proclaimed legit Super Bowl contenders then too :noidea:
i dont htink they are legit super bowl contenders now.

i just think they should be favorites to win the division considering the steelers have lost bell and brown in consecutive years and ben is getting older, and the Ravens have a QB who cant throw and lost a ton of their defense.

Steelers really have not replaced Shazier since he got injured either and he was one of the best LB's in the game -esp. in coverage and that means a lot in todays NFL.

Browns gotta LONG way to go to prove to people-- you def. dont win games on paper, but Baker MAyfield is a lot ebtter than whoever the QB was when you are claiming they were "legit super bowl contenders". Myles Garrett is a lot better than anyone on that defense. Denzel Ward is a lot better corner. Beckham is a lot better than Braylon. Landry is a lot better than Stallworth. Chubb and Hunt are a lot better than Jamal Lewis' corpse.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i just think they should be favorites to win the division considering the steelers have lost bell and brown in consecutive years and ben is getting older, and the Ravens have a QB who cant throw and lost a ton of their defense.

Steelers really have not replaced Shazier since he got injured either and he was one of the best LB's in the game -esp. in coverage and that means a lot in todays NFL.

Browns gotta LONG way to go to prove to people-- you def. dont win games on paper, but Baker MAyfield is a lot ebtter than whoever the QB was when you are claiming they were "legit super bowl contenders". Myles Garrett is a lot better than anyone on that defense. Denzel Ward is a lot better corner. Beckham is a lot better than Braylon. Landry is a lot better than Stallworth. Chubb and Hunt are a lot better than Jamal Lewis' corpse.
Okay, I think that is a fair assessment then. I'm not sure I'd put them as the division favorite just because they haven't actually done it yet, but I'd certainly not be surprised if they won it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would like to see them beat the Steelers to be confident they are division favorites.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great idea for a thread guys!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals have Whodey,
maybe the browns should have Mayday?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals have Whodey,
maybe the browns should have Mayday?

But that was originally started by the Saints in the 60's and 70's. Not very original

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again.

The phrase was widely used by Bengals fans in 1981.
The phrase was widely used by Saints fans in 1983.
A variation of the phrase was used by some Louisiana high schools and colleges in the 1970s and seems to have been used by some Saints fans in the late 1970s (probably a small number, and possibly a very small number). Is it possible that it was then copied and adapted by Bengals fans? Not clear. Did the popularity of the Bengals’ chant in 1981 lead to the wider adoption of the Saints’ saying in 1983? This seems likely, but also is not clear.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again.

The phrase was widely used by Bengals fans in 1981.
The phrase was widely used by Saints fans in 1983.
A variation of the phrase was used by some Louisiana high schools and colleges in the 1970s and seems to have been used by some Saints fans in the late 1970s (probably a small number, and possibly a very small number). Is it possible that it was then copied and adapted by Bengals fans? Not clear. Did the popularity of the Bengals’ chant in 1981 lead to the wider adoption of the Saints’ saying in 1983? This seems likely, but also is not clear.

It originated in LA. Wasn't the first time when was used by the Bengals. Either way, it was not original in any shape, form or way. It was a phrase used back as early as the 1920's in New Orleans. Again, not original.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In honor of Freddy how about Whoop-Day

I think the Dawg Pound is good enough. Very original too bc it was started by some of the best Browns CB's ever Dixon and Minnifield.

Actually my boss told me a story of him going to Cleveland for business and he would go to training camps for the Browns while he was up there. He graduated from Southern Miss like Dixon and watched him play in college. He was a beast.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It originated in LA. Wasn't the first time when was used by the Bengals. Either way, it was not original in any shape, form or way. It was a phrase used back as early as the 1920's in New Orleans. Again, not original.
Hey, its better than a bunch of idiots barking like a dog or wearing brown chefs hats!

giphy.gif