• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Released LenDal White

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Look somewhere else for a backup RB. LenDale is nothing but a fat, lazy POS.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love for us to try and pry away Jordan Todman away from the Chargers. Frank Gore, Kendall Hunter, and Todman looks nice to me.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too interested in him. I'd like to replace Dixon if he doesn't fix his Barlow syndrome ASAP, and White would probably be an improvement over him, but I really don't care for him.

Wouldn't be mad if they looked at him either. He just doesn't excite me.

Kings of The West

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wouldn't suprise me if Seahawks took a run at him. The old Pete Carol connection is there.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Lendal White addition would be a Sings move... you know, hit hem hard!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides if Dixon can come to terms and accept he is not possessed with Barry Sanders then he can play quite well for us.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Besides if Dixon can come to terms and accept he is not possessed with Barry Sanders then he can play quite well for us.

LMFAO!!!!!!! I do like Dixon, but I completely agree, he needs to just follow his blockers.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how a fat, lazy RB who is coming off of an Achilles injury last preseason could possibly be an improvement over anyone on the roster.

His career, if you want to call it that, is over.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is exactly the problem. If he would learn to play to his strengths, he could easily be an effective role player. I was actually excited by his potential, but the flaw in his game has become extremely obvious.

Rathman has tried to correct it, but he seems intent on dancing, and feeding his delusion of being Barry Sanders. Maybe he did it in school against lesser talent, so he thinks he can continue doing it, but he needs to adapt to what works here.

The reason I'm so down on him, is because runningbacks who get it, tend to get it quickly. There isn't a huge learning curve for RB. I'm starting to think if he doesn't do it soon, he isn't going too ever.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That is exactly the problem. If he would learn to play to his strengths, he could easily be an effective role player. I was actually excited by his potential, but the flaw in his game has become extremely obvious.

Rathman has tried to correct it, but he seems intent on dancing, and feeding his delusion of being Barry Sanders. Maybe he did it in school against lesser talent, so he thinks he can continue doing it, but he needs to adapt to what works here.

The reason I'm so down on him, is because runningbacks who get it, tend to get it quickly. There isn't a huge learning curve for RB. I'm starting to think if he doesn't do it soon, he isn't going too ever.

Perfectly stated, couldn't agree more.