• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos QB Chad Kelly Charged with 1st Degree Criminal Trespassing

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he didn't kiss the child unlike a certain ped0phile would had.

bradyhighv.gif%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D360

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chad Kelly was incoherently heard mumbling

"John, this ones for you":suds:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what an accomplishment!

Brian Mazurowski said:
Chad Kelly has now been kicked off a High School, College, and NFL football team. That has to be a first.

:lol:

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Move on. He is gone and third string on the Vikings. Glad he is in the NFL but not a starter. Some Broncos fans I tell ya.

What's with the hype around Sloter, anyway? I remember hearing multiple times that he did well in practice/etc., but the guy has been a 3rd stringer and hasn't taken a snap since he got into the league last year. If he was such a can't miss prospect, then I can't see why the Vikings would have not only signed Cousins to that massive deal, but also traded for Siemian - the same guy who was ahead of him back in Denver, too. Seems like another random backup QB that's been getting way over-hyped by a handful of fans.

But hey, you can have him back for your 1st and 2nd round picks next year. Deal?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the hype around Sloter, anyway? I remember hearing multiple times that he did well in practice/etc., but the guy has been a 3rd stringer and hasn't taken a snap since he got into the league last year. If he was such a can't miss prospect, then I can't see why the Vikings would have not only signed Cousins to that massive deal, but also traded for Siemian - the same guy who was ahead of him back in Denver, too. Seems like another random backup QB that's been getting way over-hyped by a handful of fans.

But hey, you can have him back for your 1st and 2nd round picks next year. Deal?

He had a few good preseason games and many Broncos fans thought he was the next big thing at QB. If I had a dollar for every time the Broncos got rid of someone and some of the fan base bashes Elway for it but we never hear or see a thing from that player that was released I wouldn't have to work. Deangelo Henderson is another one when he got released. Chad Kelley to now this week. Some Broncos fans take preseason way to serious and don't understand it's only preseason. What can you do? Always a few idiots of fans for every NFL team.