• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos post game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense held up at end , SH overcame bad stu

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, its never simple. Great comeback win. defense and offense stepped up 2nd half. Howell looks great when he is protected. That hail mary was crazy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SH made alot of plays today. Taht hail MAry ruined teh defensive shutdown in the 2nd half but the defense came up big on the 2 pointer.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was prepared to say they were out coached and I mean EB and del rio. Maybe I don’t know what I’m talking about. The first half Howell dropped back too many times for my liking, but I don’t know enough as these pro coaches do. Howell can ball, this team can ball. Let’s keep it going. I have to assume EBs plan is just to loosen teams up. RR made great decisions all game long. When you have a competent qb you look right more often than not @duke1861. Oh and fuck shawn Payton! I’m upset I don’t get to see Rodgers drop 50 on his pathetic ass team!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have to be happy with the team so far , we arent perfect but we are making progress

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manders!!!!!! HAILMARY WAS Poop tho what a comeback they came back plus scored 11 more pts

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a hellified comeback, but one can make a case they should've never been down 21-3 in the first place.

Also for whatever reason the Broncos r a shitty shitty 2nd half team.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a hellified comeback, but one can make a case they should've never been down 21-3 in the first place.

Also for whatever reason the Broncos r a shitty shitty 2nd half team.
Broncs kind of remind me of so many red sins teams over the years

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all just give Ron Rivera a break for one night? Just tonight? Sure, they came out flat again, but under his stewardship, I have yet to see this team quit in a game or on him.

Have to figure out a way to start faster. Chase and Sweat are much more dangerous when playing with a lead.

EB is a clear upgrade over Scott Turner. I am not savy enough to know the adjustments JDR made, if any, but nice 2nd half.

Howell holds on to the ball too long, but he's running for his life back there. Arm talent is elite. Cool under pressure. Three starts, and he's clearly the best we've had under center since Kirk.

Robinson was unbelievable today. AG flashed. Still wouldn't mind adding a true gamebreaker back there.

Its the tackles. Gates is solid. Cosmi, when he's not hurt, is actually pretty good. Charles is holding up. Leno and Wylie are killing us.

I hope Logan is okay. Cole needs more touches.

Terry was Terry today. I absolutely loved how Samuel put his head down and blocked on that Robinson run.

Chase made an impact throughout the game. A couple of bonehead penalties but there is still game wrecker in him. Any news on Payne?

Davis had a strip, and I might owe him an apology soon. Rounding into shape.

Forbes was up and down, but it's looking like we didn't miss on him.

Cheesman can go. Slye had a bad day.

Ron should be ashamed of himself for this offensive line he has assembled for the second year in a row, but the Redskins aren't embarrassing anymore, and it's in large part because of him.

FedEx will be crazy Sunday
Skins are 2-0
Sam Howell is 3-0

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all just give Ron Rivera a break for one night? Just tonight? Sure, they came out flat again, but under his stewardship, I have yet to see this team quit in a game or on him.

Have to figure out a way to start faster. Chase and Sweat are much more dangerous when playing with a lead.

EB is a clear upgrade over Scott Turner. I am not savy enough to know the adjustments JDR made, if any, but nice 2nd half.

Howell holds on to the ball too long, but he's running for his life back there. Arm talent is elite. Cool under pressure. Three starts, and he's clearly the best we've had under center since Kirk.

Robinson was unbelievable today. AG flashed. Still wouldn't mind adding a true gamebreaker back there.

Its the tackles. Gates is solid. Cosmi, when he's not hurt, is actually pretty good. Charles is holding up. Leno and Wylie are killing us.

I hope Logan is okay. Cole needs more touches.

Terry was Terry today. I absolutely loved how Samuel put his head down and blocked on that Robinson run.

Chase made an impact throughout the game. A couple of bonehead penalties but there is still game wrecker in him. Any news on Payne?

Davis had a strip, and I might owe him an apology soon. Rounding into shape.

Forbes was up and down, but it's looking like we didn't miss on him.

Cheesman can go. Slye had a bad day.

Ron should be ashamed of himself for this offensive line he has assembled for the second year in a row, but the Redskins aren't embarrassing anymore, and it's in large part because of him.

FedEx will be crazy Sunday
Skins are 2-0
Sam Howell is 3-0
I always like and mostly agree with your opinions; here are mine

Ron has played a lot against Payton, said they got caught in a couple of wrinkles that they did not expect and one blown assignment.

Howell is running for his life but after a couple of holding the ball to long plays he started to throw it away or take off. Progress.

It isn't the best OLine for sure but some was on Sam again and one sack they showed no one was open. That's okay if that happens, just throw the ball away.

Terry was awesome and I liked tth story of him telling Howell if you throw a 50/50 I'll get the ball .... caught plenty of YOLO balls from TH. In Sam's presser he sort of said the same thing.

Davis gets too much shit and Barton led the team in tackles.

LT holding on to that ball when he got speared in the helmet was HUGE. I believe it also fired up the team.

The D started slow but then played great before getting squirrely late. The hail Mary should have never happened, this is on the D.

I saw someone say JDR needs to be fired,, if you said that you should take a football 201 class or be called a moron.

EB has had more than a HUGE impact on this team.

Down 21-3 the Skins out scored Denver 35-3 before going squirrely.

I'll take it.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always like and mostly agree with your opinions; here are mine

Ron has played a lot against Payton, said they got caught in a couple of wrinkles that they did not expect and one blown assignment.

Howell is running for his life but after a couple of holding the ball to long plays he started to throw it away or take off. Progress.

It isn't the best OLine for sure but some was on Sam again and one sack they showed no one was open. That's okay if that happens, just throw the ball away.

Terry was awesome and I liked tth story of him telling Howell if you throw a 50/50 I'll get the ball .... caught plenty of YOLO balls from TH. In Sam's presser he sort of said the same thing.

Davis gets too much shit and Barton led the team in tackles.

LT holding on to that ball when he got speared in the helmet was HUGE. I believe it also fired up the team.

The D started slow but then played great before getting squirrely late. The hail Mary should have never happened, this is on the D.

I saw someone say JDR needs to be fired,, if you said that you should take a football 201 class or be called a moron.

EB has had more than a HUGE impact on this team.

Down 21-3 the Skins out scored Denver 35-3 before going squirrely.

I'll take it.
I make it my business to read your post as well. Nice to get a coache's perspective.

It was nice to see Sam chuck it out of bounds today.

Davis does get too much shit. He had some rookie groing pains and some, myself included, probably need to get over that. Barton is out there on almost every snap, if not all of them. That says a lot about how JDR feels about him. That said, he gets beat a lot in coverage and some of those tackles are a result of that.

I was worried for Logan for a brief second. Its not 1985 anymore. You would think these players would look out for each other.

The Hail Mary was unfortunate. Forbes probably should have batted that down. Hindsight is 20/20 though. Everything happens so fast out there.

Fire JDR....hahahaha.....wow!

I'll take it as well. Had to have it with Buffalo and Philly on deck.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncs kind of remind me of so many red sins teams over the years
Me to. Especially during the Norv years n a couple of the Gibbs 2.0 years. When it seemed the Skins were alwaysd ahead at halftime, but would end up losing games in the 2nd half due to multiple reasons. The main reasons being failing to make any 2nd half adjustments n QB play.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Sportster 72 from what you can tell what percentage of these sacks are on the line and what percentage are on Howell? Appreciate it in advance.

Also out of the five which lineman do you see struggling the most?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Sportster 72 from what you can tell what percentage of these sacks are on the line and what percentage are on Howell? Appreciate it in advance.

Also out of the five which lineman do you see struggling the most?

hogshaven did a stat like you are stating on last week's game. i posted .it. I think they will do one from yesterday. I know two sacks were on Leno and Wylie. One sack was b/c of coverage. I think the other one was on Howell. There were four total. The interior line played well yesterday. Howell threw the ball 39 times yesterday.