• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2018 NFL Draft

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See ya tomorrow, fellas! Good job, Denver Broncos. Gave up nothing and got the best defensive player in the draft. Keep it up tomorrow, gents.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway Said most likely would have traded back if Chubb was not there

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who should we target at 40? pick 3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan Bulaga declined a paycut with the Packers.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway Said most likely would have traded back if Chubb was not there

Yeah they said that on ESPN.

They had a trade in place with Buffalo prior to draft so Buff could get Josh Allen. Chubb fell and Denver nixed the trade.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d like a player that scores TDs In The 2nd

I wouldn't mind a player who helps his teammates score touchdowns either. Seemed to be a problem the last 3 years.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got Bradley Chubb and suddenly yall act like we're at a funeral.

;)

Just havin fun!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry been a little busy. Had articles I had to get in before I could come have some fun on the board.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So first things first...@Mingo you are the winner of our bet. I will be paying $100 to Springstein's organization tomorrow morning. I had some last second hopes that Darnold was going to fall or the Broncos were going to trade up but all of that fell through. Broncos made an offer to the Giants to get Darnold but they wanted three first round picks to make the trade happen and the Broncos were not about to do that especially wiht some rumors the Jets were going to pass on him.

Second the only non-QB pick I was going to be happy with at five was Chubb. The rest I could get behind but wouldn't have been too excited. Pass rusher was an absolute need for the Broncos and so to get the best all around one in the draft at pick 5 is huge for the Broncos. If you don't have an elite QB the next best thing you can have is an elite pass rush and the Broncos could quickly develop the best 1-2 punch at pass rusher in the NFL.

Picks I laughed at were the Raiders with Kolton Miller (have 3rd round grade on him), Steelers (again 3rd round grade on Edmunds), and the Seahawks (what the heck is up with 3rd round players going 1st round).

Chargers had me weeping in sorrow to see such a good player like Derwin go to them. Very good pick and maybe the 2nd best pick of round 1. The other pick was the Jaguars with Bryan. That DL is so stinking ridiculous. Teams will hate playing the Jaguars. Even if you beat them you will know your QB is going to take a beating every time.

Seriously the craziest 1st round I have ever watched. So much fun but just had no clue what to expect from anybody. Hopefully round 2 the Broncos can get an offensive immediate impact type player.

Hernandez, Williams Chubb, Guice, Christian Kirk, and Anthony Miller all come to mind. Goedert I know is pretty high as well but I just still question some of his value.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For real? 3rd round grade on Miller? I thought it was way too early for him, but I had a late 1st early 2nd on him. I knew the Raiders loved him, when they moved down to 15 my first though was they wanted to move down for Miller (twice), but when Derwin James was still left on the board I thought for sure they were taking him. I was standing on top of the bridge ready to jump if I heard Derwin James name called to the Raiders... When I heard Kolton Miller I nearly fell off due to laughter and relief. I figured if anything they would move up from their 2nd into the late first to grab him.

I've always been a huge supporter of Christian Kirk. He has been my #1 WR in this draft the entire process followed by DJ Moore, then Ridley then Sutton then my guy James Washington. I feel like I've stuck with Kirk when everyone sorta dropped him. Would not mind at all going that route.. If I had my way we'd grab Rudolph or OG here in the 2nd and James Washington in the 3rd in my perfect world. :)

No TE this early. To me we pretty much just took Jake Butt in the 2nd round this year. (That's how I look at it)

I like Chubb but not the type of RB I am looking for, for Denver.

The pick I was surprised at the most was Raashad Penny. I don't get it at all. There are a lot of good RB's left and Seattle needed OL very bad there. I like Penny but I never ever though he would go in round 1 and before Chubb.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Guice, Hernandez, Goedert, and Orlando Brown. Brown might be available in the 3 though with the way Offensive talent has slide down the board.