• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2018 NFL Draft

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@randymon One of my favorite DB's in this years draft Iman Marshall. Love that guy... He is on the map already as an early pick but I think he is even better then a lot of people realize right now.

Also - What do you think of Jack Jones at USC? Prospect I have my eye on but need to see more of him. Gotta up my average from .128 so seeking your expertise... You can be my hitting instructor or something like that... Maybe I need to hit off a tee. You can teach me everything I need to know.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@randymon One of my favorite DB's in this years draft Iman Marshall. Love that guy... He is on the map already as an early pick but I think he is even better then a lot of people realize right now.

Also - What do you think of Jack Jones at USC? Prospect I have my eye on but need to see more of him. Gotta up my average from .128 so seeking your expertise... You can be my hitting instructor or something like that... Maybe I need to hit off a tee. You can teach me everything I need to know.
To be honest, I'm not familiar with Inman. Want to say Auburn but it's probably the name Marshall that has me thinking that team. Would be very interested in cking him out though. Love Jones and if he stays healthy will be in Heisman conversation by end of season. Going to give Barkley a run at rb anyway. If Darnold plays like I think he will, won't matter for either rb though. He just might get get all first ballot votes. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I'm not familiar with Inman. Want to say Auburn but it's probably the name Marshall that has me thinking that team. Would be very interested in cking him out though. Love Jones and if he stays healthy will be in Heisman conversation by end of season. Going to give Barkley a run at rb anyway. If Darnold plays like I think he will, won't matter for either rb though. He just might get get all first ballot votes. :)

Iman Marshall is a starting CB for USC.. One of the best underclassmen CB's last year in the nation.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was referring to Jack Jones.. Ronald Jones is the RB, Jack the young DB.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to Jack Jones.. Ronald Jones is the RB, Jack the young DB.
I was thinking that afterwards seeing as your a big Db guy. Every new season I get educated on new guys mostly from teams I follow close. Buffs, Rams, Falcons. Teams like USC and the top 25 teams, it takes me awhile to re-acclimate myself to the players from last year ( unless of course they got the hype ,etc ) and of course the new guys. I don't do much personal research like you, it's mostly the eye test, " game day" info and of course big game performances of players that get my attention, and then I take notice and follow them. Unless it's like the Buffs where I know pretty much all the players after season starts. Unless I see game or highlights on espn,etc, etc, I know nothink commadant ! :)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Buffs! Beat the Rammies!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they'd quit this series. I'm a Buff fan 1st but CSU not far behind. Same thing when Dodgers play Rockies. Sucks. :)

CU and CSU will not play after 2020, but are in negotiation to play a home and home in 2023 and 2024.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real weekend of college football opening this weekend. Forget about last week.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of CSU i was impressed with Zach Goldich last week. Dude has some NFL Skills imo

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Gallup as well. Better than Higgins imo

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Higgins was a great college player. But you knew he wouldn't be a great NFL player. Could be a Jason Avant type. Good depth guy or could last a year in the NFL type.

Gallup has a little more to him. He was a former RB. He can make people miss in the open field.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Higgins was a great college player. But you knew he wouldn't be a great NFL player. Could be a Jason Avant type. Good depth guy or could last a year in the NFL type.

Gallup has a little more to him. He was a former RB. He can make people miss in the open field.

Gallup has the dropsies - runs like a deer.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Gallup doesn't have the hands that Higgins had. He caught everything. If you combine the two you have an amazing NFL prospect.

Gallup has more skill set for NFL and that will help him. He can work on the drops.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk is easily the #1... #2 is wide open. St. Brown is in the mix for sure.

Big 12 D sucks that is for sure. Washington won't be an NFL #1 IMO, but he will be a great compliment speed guy. Sorta like John Ross will be if he ever stays healthy.

He's just a personal favorite of mine.. He's a dawg!

Courtland Sutton is probably my #2 right now.

Next year ASU WR N'Keal Harry may just be above all of them. Only a sophmore right now though and not a great passing QB.

Not many conferences in college football play defense nowadays, so tough to judge anyone. Not many offenses play pro style so even more tough.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen and Darnold struggled
Rosen played well but he made his fair share of mistakes. not the greatest game ever from him like some are saying.
Lamar Jackson looked great but jesus that dude doesn't protect himself. He's going to get killed in the NFL