• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broken Broncos

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s got the best ankles on this board?

Any update on JJ’s MRI or word on Glasgow?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@LGM has the best ankles, but it could just the effect of his favorite toenail polish.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a good barbecue place here called Broken Bones. I glanced at the thread title and immediately was hungry.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a good barbecue place here called Broken Bones. I glanced at the thread title and immediately was hungry.
Haha. Just like the Hamler thread. Sometimes people just read the words they want to see. :doh: I appreciate you trying to help in that regard.:salute:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Just like the Hamler thread. Sometimes people just read the words they want to see. :doh: I appreciate you trying to help in that regard.:salute:

Not sure this was a case of people reading "the words they want to see".... But I still love you. Nobody said you were a nutjob for thinking Hamler shouldn't have caught the ball. Nobody claimed you said he was terrible for not catching it. We know you didn't say that.. You said it wasn't 100% on him and that it wasn't a great pass. I think everyone agrees that the pass wasn't great but we are saying it was good enough.. It hit him in the hands. We were just saying he should have caught it. I think we all pretty well were saying the same thing here. You just felt a little more compassion for Hamler then the rest of us. I think we were at 99.9% he should have caught that pass and you were more on the 94.6%. ;)

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure this was a case of people reading "the words they want to see".... But I still love you. Nobody said you were a nutjob for thinking Hamler shouldn't have caught the ball. Nobody claimed you said he was terrible for not catching it. We know you didn't say that.. You said it wasn't 100% on him and that it wasn't a great pass. I think everyone agrees that the pass wasn't great but we are saying it was good enough.. It hit him in the hands. We were just saying he should have caught it. I think we all pretty well were saying the same thing here. You just felt a little more compassion for Hamler then the rest of us. I think we were at 99.9% he should have caught that pass and you were more on the 94.6%. ;)
Actually, I stated 90%. 1 out of 10 on that pass will likely be dropped. But you read what you want. ;)

This is dropping a dime, and probably what your trade off is with the rest of what Teddy brings. Just an opinion.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I stated 90%. 1 out of 10 on that pass will likely be dropped. But you read what you want. ;)

This is dropping a dime, and probably what your trade off is with the rest of what Teddy brings. Just an opinion.
THill , Deebo Samuels, Van Jefferson all caught TD passes on under thrown (one was a duck) passes.

KJ was graded negatively on that play. Question is was Teddy?

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THill , Deebo Samuels, Van Jefferson all caught TD passes on under thrown (one was a duck) passes.

KJ was graded negatively on that play. Question is was Teddy?
I’ve already started that he should have caught it, CEH. Try to keep up.

If you have access to Hamler’s grade then you likely have access to Bridgewater’s, too. Post them.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe that Pump just called KJ Hamler the best WR in the NFL.

;)