• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Bring Your Towels. #WhipMSU"

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually found my towel...i thought there was no way in hell i was gonna find it. then i was looking for a shirt in my closet and it was right there. i didn't even have to look.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see nobody media wise is giving us a chance......

that actually plays into neb hands .Bo gets the team ready better when it's us against the world vs neb getting love and praise from the media.

I'm happy this game is at home

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pains me to see memorial stadium so quiet.. I was at the Michigan game last year and my brother and I were screaming our ass off, and this couple that had to be pushing close to 75 years old looked at us as if we were crazy.... It was unbelievable. I dont get why people want to sit around at husker games play grab ass and be quiet. I went to the Ill. game this year and thought the crowd was weak, of course it was illinois. The 2008 crowd vs colorado was pretty electric I had to pleasure of seeing Suh stomp Cody Hawkins into the ground.. I hear the loudest memorial stadium has ever been was Colorado 1992 " The halloween massacre"

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pains me to see memorial stadium so quiet.. I was at the Michigan game last year and my brother and I were screaming our ass off, and this couple that had to be pushing close to 75 years old looked at us as if we were crazy.... It was unbelievable. I dont get why people want to sit around at husker games play grab ass and be quiet. I went to the Ill. game this year and thought the crowd was weak, of course it was illinois. The 2008 crowd vs colorado was pretty electric I had to pleasure of seeing Suh stomp Cody Hawkins into the ground.. I hear the loudest memorial stadium has ever been was Colorado 1992 " The halloween massacre"

This is why I rarely attend anymore.My throat cant take the constant yelling anymore and the skers dont need golf clappers they need some noise.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Loudest one I've been to.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have attended many games over the years. One of them that was very loud was the 1999 KSU game. I just happened to have my decibel meter with me for that game! A few times during that game, the noise level pegged my meter. The maximum SPL on my meter is 126 decibels. All of the screeching fan voices was painful to the ole ears!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lil Chuck don't need no towel, he uses shirt and twirls is around like a helicopter, at the games too

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy if the students do some things like this.

Certainly better than seeing a bunch of empty seats over there in the 4th quarter.
-------
If the game isn't going our way, you're gonna see the empty seats anyway. I'ts not so much a lack of support but rather a case of "been there, seen that, still doesn't work". I cannot blame the students. If you put a product on the field that can keep us in a game, they will stay. If not? What's the point?

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I rarely attend anymore.My throat cant take the constant yelling anymore and the skers dont need golf clappers they need some noise.

amen If you want to be quiet and golf clap stay at home!!!!

I want a mad crazy crowd not Colorado crazy but loud like 09 OU game . no one is giving us a chance pressure not on us