• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bret Hart going full jerk mode

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First this week he claims Hulk Hogan was probably happy Piper died...to get the publicity off of him.

Then he comes out and saws Owen Hart's wife is the sole reason Owen Hart's upcoming DVD will be a failure. Blames Martha Hart (Owen's wife) for the fail the DVD is sure to become.

Stay classy Bret.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First this week he claims Hulk Hogan was probably happy Piper died...to get the publicity off of him.

Then he comes out and saws Owen Hart's wife is the sole reason Owen Hart's upcoming DVD will be a failure. Blames Martha Hart (Owen's wife) for the fail the DVD is sure to become.

Stay classy Bret.

He's right about this. Martha really handcuffed WWE on what they can and cannot show. It would've been better if Bret was involved in the DVD.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, she sued the WWE for "Hart and Soul" or whatever video it was. Even when he hated Vince McMahon, he never put the fault on WWE for Owen's death (which was within a year or 1 1/2 years of Montreal Screwjob).

I found it ironic that Hitman is being such a jerk. He was the nice guy and was John Cena 20-25 years ago. Shawn Michaels was the jerk and someone who only a few got a long with in the business. Now, Hart is the jerk and Shawn Michaels is has spent the past decade trying to be a stand-up guy and Christian.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have heard....I don't know if there is any truth at all to it. But Shawn isn't as holy as holy can be as he lets off...

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have heard....I don't know if there is any truth at all to it. But Shawn isn't as holy as holy can be as he lets off...

I never thought he claimed to be as holy as holy can be. He has said his life is much better now since he found Christ. He still says he has demons, but he is in a far better place than when he was at his worst.