• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Paterno is still a big piece of shit

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So McQueary should still have a job then too?
If he was only fired because of this case, then yes.

However, it's hard to make that case when A.) position coaches lose their jobs constantly when there's a changing of the guard (which is what happened under Bill O'Brien), and B.) he wasn't technically fired, his contract just wasn't renewed, something that happened to many coaches on the Penn State staff (and happened again when James Franklin came aboard after BOB left).

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was only fired because of this case, then yes.

However, it's hard to make that case when A.) position coaches lose their jobs constantly when there's a changing of the guard (which is what happened under Bill O'Brien), and B.) he wasn't technically fired, his contract just wasn't renewed, something that happened to many coaches on the Penn State staff (and happened again when James Franklin came aboard after BOB left).

He was put on administrative leave prior to the season ending, so technically not fired, but also asked to not coach anymore. At that point he just walked away. I'd have to imagine, if we knew Bradley's part, he wouldn't have been named the interim coach in 2011, and probably wouldn't have his job today.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grown ass men witnessed another grown man having sex with a boy and they did nothing? WTF seriously? Was sandusky some massive giant that was feared? Did he have the goods on these people? I don't get it.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Worst part is when Schiano tells Bradley, Bradley says, "not shocked" Damn. At that point something should have been done, if not well before that. But nothing would happen for almost another 20 years.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was put on administrative leave prior to the season ending, so technically not fired, but also asked to not coach anymore. At that point he just walked away. I'd have to imagine, if we knew Bradley's part, he wouldn't have been named the interim coach in 2011, and probably wouldn't have his job today.
It's very possible, who knows?

All I know is that Schiano doesn't by any means deserved to be fired today from Ohio State.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting:

Schiano is basically saying McQueary committed perjury:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting:

The only one who can confirm whether McQueary is telling the truth is Bradley. Schiano didn't tell McQueary anything. Bradley allegedly told McQueary that Schiano had seen Sandusky diddling a little boy.

So, there's the situation:
Q: Mr. Bradley - Did Schiano tell you that he saw Sandusky abusing a little boy?
A: (Bradley) - either it will be:

Yes, and I told Schiano to call the police (highly unlikely, because Bradley would be admitting he knew about Sandusky even though he has repeatedly denied that he did); OR

No, I have no idea what McQueary is talking about.

The only way it's perjury is if Bradley didn't tell McQueary anything.

Who is telling the truth? No idea.

And here it is - it is accurate to say that Bradley is claiming that McQueary perjured himself . . .

Last edited:

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My family was directly effected by a child molester and the only way I could temper the hate in my heart was to start to pray for that person. It takes a seriously evil, twisted individual to want to have sex with kids!!!!! My prayer is for all of them to have someone in their life introduce them to God and that they would be healed of their horrible sickness. Until them, lets keep them separated from society and more importantly our kids!

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting:

The only one who can confirm whether McQueary is telling the truth is Bradley. Schiano didn't tell McQueary anything. Bradley allegedly told McQueary that Schiano had seen Sandusky diddling a little boy.

So, there's the situation:
Q: Mr. Bradley - Did Schiano tell you that he saw Sandusky abusing a little boy?
A: (Bradley) - either it will be:

Yes, and I told Schiano to call the police (highly unlikely, because Bradley would be admitting he knew about Sandusky even though he has repeatedly denied that he did); OR

No, I have no idea what McQueary is talking about.

The only way it's perjury is if Bradley didn't tell McQueary anything.

Who is telling the truth? No idea.

And here it is - it is accurate to say that Bradley is claiming that McQueary perjured himself . . .

Well thats expected because they will not admit to witnessing a child being molested this many years after the fact. It would destroy them. The entire Penn State molestation case just stinks. Honestly I think its just the tip of the iceberg and the rabbit hole goes very deep.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My family was directly effected by a child molester and the only way I could temper the hate in my heart was to start to pray for that person. It takes a seriously evil, twisted individual to want to have sex with kids!!!!! My prayer is for all of them to have someone in their life introduce them to God and that they would be healed of their horrible sickness. Until them, lets keep them separated from society and more importantly our kids!

Maybe if God did a little more to prevent this shit from happening in the first place things would be a lot better. Pray for the POS if that gives you some peace. But most of us would just rather see the people who do this stuff burst into flames and be done with it.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cue the Pedo-State Joe Pa apologists and defiant family members outrage.

they are the more disgusting and reprehensible versions of Tin Foil Hat Moon Landing types.

Not a PSU fan nor JoPa apologist, but coming forward 40 years later is sketchy AF. Why not come forward 5 years ago when everything went down? I'm sure it had nothing to do with PSU shelling out $93M to settle this issue.

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if God did a little more to prevent this shit from happening in the first place things would be a lot better. Pray for the POS if that gives you some peace. But most of us would just rather see the people who do this stuff burst into flames and be done with it.
Goldbug, we were created as freewill beings who unfortunately live in a cursed world. God did do more to prevent those things but Jesus has not come back yet. If he did make everything candy canes and lemon drops for us on the Earth what would be the purpose??? We would just be useless drones. We can choose good and evil, unfortunately there are many who choose the latter!

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldbug, we were created as freewill beings who unfortunately live in a cursed world. God did do more to prevent those things but Jesus has not come back yet. If he did make everything candy canes and lemon drops for us on the Earth what would be the purpose??? We would just be useless drones. We can choose good and evil, unfortunately there are many who choose the latter!

Yea, you hold on to that. And since child rapists definitely don't fit into the category of "lemon drops" and I am not a "useless drone" letting my religion make all the decisions for me, I reserve the right to exact revenge on child rapists who would commit a terrible evil on one of my loved ones. I seriously doubt God would tell me on Judgement Day "Goldbug, you shouldn't have beaten that child rapist almost to death and then fixed him so he couldn't fuck anymore".

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a PSU fan nor JoPa apologist, but coming forward 40 years later is sketchy AF. Why not come forward 5 years ago when everything went down? I'm sure it had nothing to do with PSU shelling out $93M to settle this issue.
Pretty sure getting r@ped as a young boy isnt the easiest thing to come to terms with. So when the person comes forward isnt or shouldn't be the deciding factor in whether hes telling the truth. Submitting yourself to questioning probably isnt something he looked forward to. But if he decided the money would help him some who are we to judge. The guys probably been messed up since it happened and will always be .
I'm willing to bet after 1976 ish no one on the Penn State staff including Joe Pa would ever leave one of their kids anywhere near Sandusky.But those poor kids he trotted around the showers , they just looked the other way.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, you hold on to that. And since child rapists definitely don't fit into the category of "lemon drops" and I am not a "useless drone" letting my religion make all the decisions for me, I reserve the right to exact revenge on child rapists who would commit a terrible evil on one of my loved ones. I seriously doubt God would tell me on Judgement Day "Goldbug, you shouldn't have beaten that child rapist almost to death and then fixed him so he couldn't fuck anymore".

Goldbug, I don't think the lord would say "Fuck", but yes, everthing else is spot on......:clap:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure getting r@ped as a young boy isnt the easiest thing to come to terms with. So when the person comes forward isnt or shouldn't be the deciding factor in whether hes telling the truth. Submitting yourself to questioning probably isnt something he looked forward to. But if he decided the money would help him some who are we to judge. The guys probably been messed up since it happened and will always be .
I'm willing to bet after 1976 ish no one on the Penn State staff including Joe Pa would ever leave one of their kids anywhere near Sandusky.But those poor kids he trotted around the showers , they just looked the other way.

I understand what you're saying, but still, the guy could have came forward 5 years ago when everybody else did. Just saying.....

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you're saying, but still, the guy could have came forward 5 years ago when everybody else did. Just saying.....
He came forward and sat down talk to investigators in 2014 not recently. His testimony just got unsealed thats why were hearing about it now.