• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking news out of Georgia

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao! You do realize you're talking to guys with a degree from a top university, right??

Gotta love the interwebs. Some guy on a tractor somewhere can call engineers and CFAs dullards. :clap:

Oh the "well we are so much smarter than you arguement"

I guess it make sense, Florida fans post memes that compare Georgia to Ohio State so they act like Michigan

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, actually you do

Oh the "well we are so much smarter than you arguement"

I guess it make sense, Florida fans post memes that compare Georgia to Ohio State so they act like Michigan

Is acting like Michigan a compliment or an insult? Michigan fans were a little dickish in all those recent games, but they did win a lot of them and seemed appropriate when they lost.

So, acting like Michigan might not be too bad. (in contrast to OSUx) I might put a beaver pelt into my wardrobe and start calling a skunk a "woods pussy."

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is acting like Michigan a compliment or an insult? Michigan fans were a little dickish in all those recent games, but they did win a lot of them and seemed appropriate when they lost.

So, acting like Michigan might not be too bad. (in contrast to OSUx) I might put a beaver pelt into my wardrobe and start calling a skunk a "woods pussy."

No, it's not. They pull the "academic superiority" stuff too, on a college football board

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's not. They pull the "academic superiority" stuff too, on a college football board

That's not what happened in this thread. A GED sportin' and grandpa-braggin Georgia fan called UF alums slow-witted. It wasn't a comparison of schools because there wasn't one for comparison.

I wouldn't chastise Georgia's academics because they're very good, and rising quickly in recognition.

Demz reedin skilz bee sukin'.