• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Marshall

C

cubzzzfanincali

I would be willing to bet that there are real pieces of shit on this team, just no one know about them. I don't remember the dude having any major problems while in Chicago. Did he beat his wife or girlfriend, or r*pe a bitch or two, or get a Dui and run? So he is a prima dona pain in the ass, show me an elite receiver that hasn't been raised to be one. This fucking hatred for the guy is completely unwarranted. Fucking people need to find better shit to do with their energy.

Hey didn't you hear the NFL just went one full month with no players getting arrested! I guess that means they have all turned into angels.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be willing to bet that there are real pieces of shit on this team, just no one know about them. I don't remember the dude having any major problems while in Chicago. Did he beat his wife or girlfriend, or r*pe a bitch or two, or get a Dui and run? So he is a prima dona pain in the ass, show me an elite receiver that hasn't been raised to be one. This fucking hatred for the guy is completely unwarranted. Fucking people need to find better shit to do with their energy.

This.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a boo in the house for Jay

Hellllll......I even had a smile when I heard he was playing.Even surprised.
Damn,I really don't think I could stand to watch them play with Clausen back in there...... That game vs Seattle was boring /autrocious to watch.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very nicely said.....

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the whole point, instead of everyone being pissed and turning the season around, they all said fuck you Brandon and continued to give just enough effort and blame an inexperienced coaching staff. Fans followed. All I did back then was question the heart of the team when they allowed MArshall to be singled out instead of supporting him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hellllll......I even had a smile when I heard he was playing.Even surprised.
Damn,I really don't think I could stand to watch them play with Clausen back in there...... That game vs Seattle was boring /autrocious to watch.
Clausen made me a Jay fan all over again. I did not think that could happen. Jay for pres.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the whole point, instead of everyone being pissed and turning the season around, they all said fuck you Brandon and continued to give just enough effort and blame an inexperienced coaching staff. Fans followed. All I did back then was question the heart of the team when they allowed MArshall to be singled out instead of supporting him.
What the fuck are you talking about? The defense said fuck Marshall, and gave up? Dude, just stop, your stupid is showing. One player does not bring down a whole team, and he didnt play on defense. The coaching staff sucked. Mel Tucker was more responsible for the team giving up than any one individual. Let it go man for fucks sake.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Yeah, its not like he has not done anything this year....... Just 10th in the league in receiving starting today.:rolleyes2:

For what? Yards he picked up against an injured Vontae Davis and the 24th ranked (by passing Colt defense, the 25th ranked by pass Eagles defense, the 23rd ranked Browns defense, and he vaunted 17th ranked Dolphins defense who put Zack Bowman on him?

With all due respect, I dissent from this easily-impressed board on this. He has done well, against shitty secondaries. When he does well against a good secondary, then I will be impressed. Not yet though. Football is about matchups.

He will have a better test this week. Let's see how he does.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what? Yards he picked up against an injured Vontae Davis and the 24th ranked (by passing Colt defense, the 25th ranked by pass Eagles defense, the 23rd ranked Browns defense, and he vaunted 17th ranked Dolphins defense who put Zack Bowman on him?

With all due respect, I dissent from this easily-impressed board on this. He has done well, against shitty secondaries. When he does well against a good secondary, then I will be impressed. Not yet though. Football is about matchups.

He will have a better test this week. Let's see how he does.

And with all due respect,lets take away the Bears win Sunday cause they played a Raider team that is 31st in total defense,31st in to at pass def,24th in rushing def,22nd in rushing off......

Lets see how we do vs KC......

You can not have your cake and eat it too........

Oh and Ps...... Jets have a bye week.

Last edited:
C

cubzzzfanincali

oh dammit the suspense is just going to kill me. ;)

But no, I don't mind him being gone. Not at all. Hey let the dude make the Pro Bowl, and be a model of perfect sane reflection. He, and any other high value guy worth trading picks for, isn't what stands between us and winning a Super Bowl.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What The Fuck?

MARSHALL IS FUCKING GONE MAN....MOVE ON....YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE MY WIFE.......BRING UP THE PAST ALL THE DAMN TIME.....

C

cubzzzfanincali

I did not think it was possible either. I could not watch one more game with Jimmy.

since BS was unable to do it, can you point me to even one single example of a pass he should have made that game that he didn't? I don't know, to my eyes, the Seattle coverage was pretty intense. You clearly disagree. Persuade me with an example.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since BS was unable to do it, can you point me to even one single example of a pass he should have made that game that he didn't? I don't know, to my eyes, the Seattle coverage was pretty intense. You clearly disagree. Persuade me with an example.
I don't have any one example, but the overall sickened me. The fact the coaching staff gave up before the game sickened me. I am a ND fan and Clauson never was a good QB at any level past HS. Maybe no one got open but it mattered not, Jimmy never looked.