• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Marshall out for the season

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may have been incidental, let the league decide. I just got pissed someone called him a pussy. It just seems really over the top and unsportsmanlike to say crap like that when someone gets seriously hurt.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may have been incidental, let the league decide. I just got pissed someone called him a pussy. It just seems really over the top and unsportsmanlike to say crap like that when someone gets seriously hurt.

I agree.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
having had broken ribs before, it really sucks

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was clearly incidental. The DB was just trying to end the play after a completed pass. Just an incidental misfortune of the game that the DB's knee hit Marshall in his back, collapsing his lung and breaking some ribs.

The fucking idiot who goes by Guns n guitars is a complete piece of shit, in my opinion, for posting that Marshall is a pussy for having suffered that injury.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says a lot about the state of the Bears that their fans barely care at this point.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says a lot about the state of the Bears that their fans barely care at this point.
What do you base that on? I think the Bears fans are bewildered. I don't know the answer. Is it the coach?, The QB?, The team has a lot of talent. If I knew how to fix it I would come out of retirement.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you base that on? I think the Bears fans are bewildered. I don't know the answer. Is it the coach?, The QB?, The team has a lot of talent. If I knew how to fix it I would come out of retirement.

It has to be the coach, right? Cutler has been, at worst, above average throughout his career and he has performed terribly this year with the best offense he has ever been a part of. It's possible he got his contract and he's really lazy, but I don't see many other Bears fighting for their coach. They took a flyer on a non-traditional coach and it didn't work out. I'd be shocked if he isn't fired at the end of the season.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be the coach, right? Cutler has been, at worst, above average throughout his career and he has performed terribly this year with the best offense he has ever been a part of. It's possible he got his contract and he's really lazy, but I don't see many other Bears fighting for their coach. They took a flyer on a non-traditional coach and it didn't work out. I'd be shocked if he isn't fired at the end of the season.

I don't know, I really don't.
That said, lets all hope Brandon Marshall recovers fully from his injuries.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Brandon Marshall needs to understand is if he doesn't return, I may not have a game for him to play as my WR2 next week.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point Guns n guitars was trying to make is Romo played with broken ribs and a punctured lung. Now he is playing with a broken back. By that standard we're all a bunch of pussies. Remember Ken Norton playing over half a season with his bicep torn loose from the bone. This year Raji, Amukamara, Woodley, and Durant all out for the season with bicep tears. Only Durant may play again this year. Is there any doubt that football is losing it's balls?

Last edited by a moderator:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point Guns n guitars was trying to make is Romo played with broken ribs and a punctured lung. Now he is playing with a broken back. By that standard we're all a bunch of pussies. Remember Ken Norton playing over half a season with his bicep torn loose from the bone. This year Raji, Amukamara, Woodley, and Durant all out for the season with bicep tears. Only Durant may play again this year. Is there any doubt that football is losing it's balls?

So easy to type that a player is a pussy for not playing. When I see a guy taken to the hospital with a reported collapsed lung and broken ribs I am not about to conclude that he ought to get back out on the field. Maybe I'm just not as internet tough as you and your boy for whom you speak. LOL

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a pussy.

Trolling, huh?

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday that Marshall has a collapsed lung, according to a team source. The team announced earlier in the day that Marshall broke two ribs and injured a lung in Thursday night's loss to the Cowboys.

Have you ever played contact sports?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the toughest WR's I've ever seen play.

Playing WR and Playing QB are a little different. I've seen QB's go a whole game without being touched. Not so much, receivers going over the middle.

It's a serious injury and to question otherwise is just dumb.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are an absolute tool. Did you even see the play on which Marshall was hurt? Perhaps you're not a pussy, but based on what you post you are one dumb mother fucker.

:agree:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling Marshall a "pussy" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

He played through an ankle sprain most of the season, robbing him of some speed and explosiveness.