• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Graham

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the Foles talk, it is easy to forget but the play of the game was made by the defense. Congrats #55!

636533913832762864-AP-Eagles-Patriots-Super-Bow-6-.jpg

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the Foles talk, it is easy to forget but the play of the game was made by the defense. Congrats #55!

636533913832762864-AP-Eagles-Patriots-Super-Bow-6-.jpg
So happy for him. He's such a nice guy. I saw some of the post-game interview he did on the field, but I didn't really process any of it at the time (the Eagles had just won the Super Bowl). But he was panting, very emotional, saying that today was his daughter's birthday, and tomorrow is his wife's birthday. That's awesome.

For all the years I've gotten to know Brandon, I've got to say, his somewhat effeminate voice gets me every time. He has the muscle and quickness to beat the Pats' O-line, and get a hand to strip-sack Tom Brady, all while talking like Truman Capote. LOL.

I love you Brandon Graham- Awesome game yesterday, and awesome season. Celebrate with your wife today, but you still do have to get her something man!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2011 I would have told you there is nothing he could do, in my mind, to overcome us passing on Thomas to reach for him.

I would have been (and am) wrong.

The man that changed the game and put the morose Brady scowl on. I loved that expression lol

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So happy for him. He's such a nice guy. I saw some of the post-game interview he did on the field, but I didn't really process any of it at the time (the Eagles had just won the Super Bowl). But he was panting, very emotional, saying that today was his daughter's birthday, and tomorrow is his wife's birthday. That's awesome.

For all the years I've gotten to know Brandon, I've got to say, his somewhat effeminate voice gets me every time. He has the muscle and quickness to beat the Pats' O-line, and get a hand to strip-sack Tom Brady, all while talking like Truman Capote. LOL.

I love you Brandon Graham- Awesome game yesterday, and awesome season. Celebrate with your wife today, but you still do have to get her something man!
He was a boss. Just from watching his micced up stuff from the vikings game was awesome (he called the TD before the half was over). That being said, Foles was the difference maker today. Guy made every throw. Him and Ertz came up big on that last series.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it! This team has character and if starts with guys like Graham. Huge FUCKING play!!

Also, what a great draft pick. Earl Thomas would have never made that play! Sometimes you never really know until the future unfolds it for you.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a Michigan fan, I'm especially happy for Graham. He was a great player on an awful Michigan team (2008). Great to see him get a ring.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BG was on WIP this afternoon. During the last play, after he wiffed on getting to Brady, he looked toward the end zone and saw Amendola holding the ball and thought he caught it. He thought, "Okay, now we have to stop the 2-point conversion". The he saw the confetti cannons go off and they realized the won the Super Bowl!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BG was on WIP this afternoon. During the last play, after he wiffed on getting to Brady, he looked toward the end zone and saw Amendola holding the ball and thought he caught it. He thought, "Okay, now we have to stop the 2-point conversion". The he saw the confetti cannons go off and they realized the won the Super Bowl!
I heard that too. These dudes all live in each moment. Great work by Doug and his staff, and all the guys for buying in.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a Michigan fan, I'm especially happy for Graham. He was a great player on an awful Michigan team (2008). Great to see him get a ring.
Part of the bold still holds truth about your team to this day.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Graham was drafted and Reid moved up I believe 13 to snag him. If I remember correctly, many Eagles fans were pissed off by this selection. And, I also remember a few times many thought Graham was going to be either dealt or cut... Funny how times have changed over the years.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Graham was drafted and Reid moved up I believe 13 to snag him. If I remember correctly, many Eagles fans were pissed off by this selection. And, I also remember a few times many thought Graham was going to be either dealt or cut... Funny how times have changed over the years.

Correct! We wanted Earl Thomas. It was a "no brainer". BG finally validated himself as worthy of that pick.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct! We wanted Earl Thomas. It was a "no brainer". BG finally validated himself as worthy of that pick.

(Raises hand). I was one of those. Those that have known me since back then know that one of the most egregious moments that stayed on mind when AR left (and after) and stayed with me about Howie was that pick.

And how ultimately wrong I was. I’ve thought a lot the last week...absorbed what’s happened. I realize that as I’ve grown and matured as a human I’ve grown and matured as an Eagles fan. I don’t get as worked up as I used to about every little move.

But, I never let that one go. Until now...I let it go one week ago. And since then...I’ve let it all go. There is Before SBII and After SBII. And that’s a fucking awesome thing!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it predated this board, but I think very few fans were pissed off by the initial selection. Some did want Earl Thomas as a Dawk successor. But Graham was not an unpopular pick.

What DID happen is that Graham was slow to contribute and JPP emerged as a major force early, so a lot of fans second guessed whether we took the right DE. In the end, I think the choice was the right one, but Graham took a while to blossom.

His now-classic strip sack of Brady is a textbook example of what is known as a push-pull move. The guard, Shaq Mason, was trying to push him away. So Graham pulled Mason in that direction and did a slingshot move past him, using Mason's own momentum against him. Subtle but very pretty pass rush move by a veteran D lineman.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Raises hand). I was one of those. Those that have known me since back then know that one of the most egregious moments that stayed on mind when AR left (and after) and stayed with me about Howie was that pick.

And how ultimately wrong I was. I’ve thought a lot the last week...absorbed what’s happened. I realize that as I’ve grown and matured as a human I’ve grown and matured as an Eagles fan. I don’t get as worked up as I used to about every little move.

But, I never let that one go. Until now...I let it go one week ago. And since then...I’ve let it all go. There is Before SBII and After SBII. And that’s a fucking awesome thing!

I was too. Earl has been a perennial All Pro for a long time.