• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady will not prove he can win without BB

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the media will make it that way. Brady had everything handed to him in TB.

To me this reminds me of the Miami Heat and what they did in 2010. Sad to say Brady decided to wreck the NFC like LeBron wrecked the east and friends followed.

By the time Brady is done with the Bucs, the NFL will be in ruins because fans of other teams like the Saints, Seahawks, and Packers will be tuning out. There will be no salvaging it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man this is a bad post.

He is 43 years old. He isn’t supposed to still be playing, let alone playing at a reasonably high level.

If he fails it proves nothing other than Father Time is undefeated.

Also, the NFL is absolutely nothing like the NBA. And there is no way a 43 year old changing teams after playing 20 years with the same franchise could possibly ruin anything.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be interesting to see what'll happen this year with the Bucs.

The talent level is extremely high on their offense but their OL has a few new faces who are rookies, and outside of Evans most of their skill positions are injury prone/aging. Brady is of course great, but he's 43 and with a new team/cast of players and nobody can gameplan like BB in New England. There's a LOT that can go wrong with that team very easily, but on paper it's an exciting team and they could be really fun to watch.

All said, I actually wouldn't be surprised if the Patriots finish with a better record. Cam Newton will actually have a competent coach for once and the AFC East is a cupcake division (although Bills have a good D and got some help for Josh Allen this year, they could be interesting to watch).

Anyway, as a Seahawks fan I wouldn't be upset if the Bucs did well. There's a salary cap, Bucs found a way to make it work... if guys want to sign up for a team on cheap contracts, so be it. Can't fault that. And NFL is just different from NBA/MLB... injuries are MUCH more common and all it takes is 1 or 2 guys down to wreck a team.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't even read the OP, assume it's somehow racist though

@SteelersPride look into it when you have time. If you feel like it.

That said and requested, if Tom can't cover the spread, don't blame me, anti-Bucs picks aren't what I'm selling on my hotline.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If either of them has something to prove about winning without the other it's BB. Ftr I don't think either of them has anything to prove.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

To me this reminds me of the Miami Heat and what they did in 2010. Sad to say Brady decided to wreck the NFC like LeBron wrecked the east and friends followed.

By the time Brady is done with the Bucs, the NFL will be in ruins because fans of other teams like the Saints, Seahawks, and Packers will be tuning out. There will be no salvaging it.

So Brady going to the Bucs at age 43 is going to be the cause of ruination for the whole NFL?!?!?
I need help here. This is a joke right? We have Covid 19 keeping fans out of the stadium. We have a BLM movement invading professional sports causing derision and hurting TV ratings for other leagues. But...But...But TB12 going to Tampa is going to ruin the NFL. Just WOW....

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man this is a bad post.

He is 43 years old. He isn’t supposed to still be playing, let alone playing at a reasonably high level.

If he fails it proves nothing other than Father Time is undefeated.

Also, the NFL is absolutely nothing like the NBA. And there is no way a 43 year old changing teams after playing 20 years with the same franchise could possibly ruin anything.

It's Brees#1. He says dumb and outlandish stuff just to get reactions out of people.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media has had nothing to write about because sports have been literally exiled. Now that the NFL is about to kick off, they're doing what they always do, make up shit because none of them can write what is actually happening.

This has turned into TB vs BB and who can win without the other.

No one is looking t the facts. The patriots as a team lost seven veteran players who were starters. Then they had six players opt out because of Covid, no other team lost more than two. Brady has moved on to a fully plugged team and the owner and head coach have done everything to make sure TB gets what he wants. The only signings that have not happened are Josh Gordon and Antonio Brown and Brady has been in contact with both.

He's the narrative possibilities.

Pats 8-8 Bucs 11-5 Brady was the reason that the patriots were winners.
Pats 9-7 Bucs 9-7 Brady can't win without Belichick and Belichick can't win without Brady
Pats 11-5 Bucs 8-8 Belichick is a great coach and Brady can't win without Belichick

Guys, they've already got these storis written and will fill in with season snipets. No one will give a Rat's Shit that the Cowboys and Raiders played a 4 OT Super Bowl and the Cowboys won because two Raiders collapsed from dehydration on the final play.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. Who's alt is this?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously...do you think before you post? I'm asking for everyone.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, both Belichick's and Brady's legacy can only go up from here. Brady can win a SB on different team and be the oldest QB to do so...Belichick can prove he can do it without Brady. If Bill fails, he will probably get a little scrutiny but his legacy is going nowhere-it's set in stone. Plus, half the defense is opted out and a new QB. If Brady fails, it's won't matter---it's a win-win for him more than Belichick but really for both.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So @Brees#1 thinks Seahawks, Packers and Saints fans will quit watching the NFL because of Brady? Just when I thought his level of stupid had reached it's apex, he comes up with the Piece De Resistance of stupid. Color me impressed. It takes real work to be this dumb. :clap:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady won't last 6 games in an Arians offense unless Arians changes it to fit Brady. If that happens then the talent on the outside becomes far less relevant .