• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady never retiring.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Brady is the greatest "system" quarterback ever. He couldn't put up that type of career outside of the NE system. Put Kap, Manziel, RG3 etc. etc. in the NE system, you would see similar results. A guy with natural talent like Dalton would thrive in Ne.......................Tom Brady would fail in Cincy, or be an average QB at best. It is what it is, and thats not faulting Brady. Brady is smart and knows how to thrive in this system. A lesser Qb would fail in that system. Makes alot of sense when you really think about it.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,316.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know

its sad

guerrero has been under federal investigation by the FTC several times...concussion water, magic underoos, etc.

he says drink 25 glasses of water a day. thats called water toxicity.

brady is going to parlay his NFL career into a new tony robbins who peddles magic trinkets.

PS did you actually buy the book?

Fuck no.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Brady is the greatest "system" quarterback ever. He couldn't put up that type of career outside of the NE system. Put Kap, Manziel, RG3 etc. etc. in the NE system, you would see similar results. A guy with natural talent like Dalton would thrive in Ne.......................Tom Brady would fail in Cincy, or be an average QB at best. It is what it is, and thats not faulting Brady. Brady is smart and knows how to thrive in this system. A lesser Qb would fail in that system. Makes alot of sense when you really think about it.

I agree I think you can add J Russell, Leaf, Akili Smith, Tebow and all would kill it in the system. Now Dalton wouldn't cut it and he would get lumped into the cold waters like a box of tea. But instead of high taxes by the King, would be because of his high suckness

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I think you can add J Russell, Leaf, Akili Smith, Tebow and all would kill it in the system. Now Dalton wouldn't cut it and he would get lumped into the cold waters like a box of tea. But instead of high taxes by the King, would be because of his high suckness
What's truly amazing is the fact that the Patriots are so stupid to keep Brady at this cost. Sure, he isn't an ultra expensive QB, but he costs way more than the undrafted rookie QBs they could bring in every 3 years to run the system.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's truly amazing is the fact that the Patriots are so stupid to keep Brady at this cost. Sure, he isn't an ultra expensive QB, but he costs way more than the undrafted rookie QBs they could bring in every 3 years to run the system.

Yep. A Dilfer-esq type of qb could do the same job for a fraction of the cost of keeping Brady and use the money to further upgrade the team at other positions.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. A Dilfer-esq type of qb could do the same job for a fraction of the cost of keeping Brady and use the money to further upgrade the team at other positions.
I know. Idiots. They are so smart for creating this excellent system and yet so freaking stupid for not realizing how great it is! Should have 10+ Super Bowls by now.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure if it's stupidity or if Tom has pics of hoodie going down on Kraft or animal pics?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick sure didn't

"We see Tom every day," he said. "I don't really feel like we need to read a book."

That was Bill's way of saying; "Gimme a free book, bitch or Garappolo will be starting against Houston or against Carolina at the latest.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read his book.....he thinks drinking a lot of water is a good way to prevent sunburn.

What a maroon. Where oh where is Hammer?????
I call bs. A Raider fan reading:rolleyes2:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn what's the deal with that super ghey av @RobBase, did you lose a bet or something?