• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Hoke

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the man actually coach during the game? No headset so doesn't seem like he is that involved. All I see him do is clap on the sidelines. He might keep his job if he can do well in the big 10 which is possible because the conference is bad.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the man actually coach during the game? No headset so doesn't seem like he is that involved. All I see him do is clap on the sidelines. He might keep his job if he can do well in the big 10 which is possible because the conference is bad.

I think he is gone and Mich will go hard after Harbaugh. Im a 49ers fan and a lot of rumors out there that he is done after this year with SF. I think Mich will go hard at him. Its going to be tough to turn down mich. I don't want to see this happen 1)He would improve Mich big time, 2)I like him as the 49ers coach. 3 straight NFC championship games. Proof is in the pudding. He is a great coach.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like him for San Fran as well but the 49ers window for a super bowl is closing quickly in my opinion. I think the only way he stays is if the 9ers win it all this year. He will get the contract he wants and you don't leave a team you just won a championship with. I wish him and Baalke got a long better.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is gone and Mich will go hard after Harbaugh. Im a 49ers fan and a lot of rumors out there that he is done after this year with SF. I think Mich will go hard at him. Its going to be tough to turn down mich. I don't want to see this happen 1)He would improve Mich big time, 2)I like him as the 49ers coach. 3 straight NFC championship games. Proof is in the pudding. He is a great coach.

I think Harbaugh would be any AD's worst nightmare. Especially now, after his success in San Fran. While I think they will make a half assed run at him, I doubt it will be serious. I think Brandon and Harbaugh would kill each other.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They don't wear headsets in Bedrock. Yaba, daba, doo...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like him for San Fran as well but the 49ers window for a super bowl is closing quickly in my opinion. I think the only way he stays is if the 9ers win it all this year. He will get the contract he wants and you don't leave a team you just won a championship with. I wish him and Baalke got a long better.

Nah we are really young. Window is wide open.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depressing thought of the day. It's possible for Hoke to finish with a better record than ND this year, and it's also possible for Michigan to retake the position of best all time winning percentage in college football history. Would that put Kelly on the hot seat that Hoke has been sitting on since the ND game.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depressing thought of the day. It's possible for Hoke to finish with a better record than ND this year, and it's also possible for Michigan to retake the position of best all time winning percentage in college football history. Would that put Kelly on the hot seat that Hoke has been sitting on since the ND game.

Hard to say. If Notre Dame finished with these final 2 wins, which would include a win over USC and then a bowl victory, I think Kelly is more than safe.

But, if we lose 1 of the next 2, or both and maybe even lose the bowl game, Kelly's seat just got a hell of a lot hotter.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kelly is safe for now. He has dealt with keys injuries, suspensions, and has a young team. There is no excuse to not be in the playoff picture next year with all of the talent and returning players. If they blow next year I will start calling for his head because there will be 0 excuses.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kelly is safe for now. He has dealt with keys injuries, suspensions, and has a young team. There is no excuse to not be in the playoff picture next year with all of the talent and returning players. If they blow next year I will start calling for his head because there will be 0 excuses.

I don't know if I'll call for his head for not getting us into the playoffs, b/c I'm still not sold on this 'new process' and where some bias may/may not play into it until I've seen it in action some more. However, if we're not in the conversation as being a viable team, that may be a different story.

I can see how ND not being in a conference is probably going to become more & more of a detriment ... just my gut feeling in how this new playoff committee is going to 'see things'.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly on the hot seat? Y'all are crazy! Yeah the Northwestern loss sucked, but aside from that we've pretty much been right on schedule. One call isn't made and we beat the defending NCS at their place. He's doing fine. Now if we lose 4 or 5 games next year then the rumbles should start.