• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady admits to being a fraud

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi frank.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm really a product of what I've been around, who I was coached by, what I played against, in the era I played in. I really believe if a lot of people were in my shoes they could accomplish the same kinds of things. So I've been very fortunate."

Humility pie or the truth?

A lot of people have said about him exactly what he said about himself. Personally, I think the player, the coach and the team were a perfect match. The result of that perfect match is two decades of Superbowl contention and a handful of rings. I'm unconvinced Tom could've replicated that success on another team.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm really a product of what I've been around, who I was coached by, what I played against, in the era I played in. I really believe if a lot of people were in my shoes they could accomplish the same kinds of things. So I've been very fortunate."

A lot of people have said about him exactly what he said about himself. Personally, I think the player, the coach and the team were a perfect match. The result of that perfect match is two decades of Superbowl contention and a handful of rings. I'm unconvinced Tom could've replicated that success on another team.
I think that can be said about a lot of players. A super star QB with all the talent in the world will die on a team with a dud coach and a poor draft ethic. I think Tom described most NFL players perfectly.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and could peyton have in cleveland?

or marino in AZ?

or montana in say, chicago?

we can debate all day...

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and could peyton have in cleveland?

or marino in AZ?

or montana in say, chicago?

we can debate all day...

Honestly, I think Peyton could have had similar success in Cleveland. As it was, he carried a garbage Colts team to contention every year.

I think Montana could have easily won in Chicago because they had Sweetness a wicked defense in the '80s. Put him on the '80s Bucs and he never comes close to the legendary status he has now.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think Peyton could have had similar success in Cleveland. As it was, he carried a garbage Colts team to contention every year.

I think Montana could have easily won in Chicago because they had Sweetness a wicked defense in the '80s. Put him on the '80s Bucs and he never comes close to the legendary status he has now.
yeah but he had harrison and wayne. thats my point.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but he had harrison and wayne. thats my point.

It's really difficult to determine cause/effect with that comparison. Did Harrison and Wayne make Manning larger than real life or did Manning's greatness make his receivers larger than real life. There's probably a little bit of both in there, but my perception is that Manning had a greater impact on his receivers' productivity than his receivers did on his productivity.

The Marino-Clayton-Duper trio were a similar lot. And similar to Manning's Colts, Marino's Dolphins never really had the complete team necessary to win a Superbowl, but Marino was good enough to drive an overall average team into the playoffs every year.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really difficult to determine cause/effect with that comparison. Did Harrison and Wayne make Manning larger than real life or did Manning's greatness make his receivers larger than real life. There's probably a little bit of both in there, but my perception is that Manning had a greater impact on his receivers' productivity than his receivers did on his productivity.

The Marino-Clayton-Duper trio were a similar lot. And similar to Manning's Colts, Marino's Dolphins never really had the complete team necessary to win a Superbowl, but Marino was good enough to drive an overall average team into the playoffs every year.
both were high first rounders.
im not going down this road, but how many first round picks (team drafted) did brady ever have at WR? shit, gimme a second rounder...

and kudos on the marino/duper/clayton deal.

duper was a 2nd rounder, clayton an eight.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's right, BB is that good of a coach and that is the house that built Tom Brady....

Be careful. That is dangerously close to "Brady is a system QB"

And from there, your credibility sinks to a place from which it never returns.

SLAqZXY.jpg

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both were high first rounders.
im not going down this road, but how many first round picks (team drafted) did brady ever have at WR? shit, gimme a second rounder...

and kudos on the marino/duper/clayton deal.

duper was a 2nd rounder, clayton an eight.

Credit NE management for realizing that burning high picks on offensive skill positions rarely results in championships.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just square this for all concerned.

Brady is 5th all time in attempts. And yet he is 2nd all time in TD/Int ratio with 456 TD's to 152 Ints
Rodgers is first but he has just over half the attempts.

That is not Belichick

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...I hate when Brady makes it hard to dislike him. Can't he hide another phone or do that little girly water slide pose again or something? Damn classy, humble bastard!!!

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just square this for all concerned.

Brady is 5th all time in attempts. And yet he is 2nd all time in TD/Int ratio with 456 TD's to 152 Ints
Rodgers is first but he has just over half the attempts.

That is not just Belichick

Fixed for enhanced accuracy.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful. That is dangerously close to "Brady is a system QB"

And from there, your credibility sinks to a place from which it never returns.

SLAqZXY.jpg

Read the article, he said so himself...