• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford I Opened My Eyes Today

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won a game today and beat the worse team in the league and even with Bradford having a good game, TD passes and a long pass TD, I have to say it and I don't want to because I have backed him but Bradford could of lit up the score board today, the chances were there and he missed so many WR's that were open it was terrible and he needs to go. Today we would of been hammered by a good team but a win is a win but I am not happy with what we will be having to deal with as we move on this season. If the Rams have found a recipe for victory well be it but I don't see them winning but 4 games this season. If so that may be a good thing. We would be drafting high in the first round and with Washington's picks, the Rams will have the chance to grab some very good players in the draft which sorry to say, QB may be one of them? So we sit back and wait until the next game to see where the Rams are really at.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won a game today and beat the worse team in the league and even with Bradford having a good game, TD passes and a long pass TD, I have to say it and I don't want to because I have backed him but Bradford could of lit up the score board today, the chances were there and he missed so many WR's that were open it was terrible and he needs to go. Today we would of been hammered by a good team but a win is a win but I am not happy with what we will be having to deal with as we move on this season. If the Rams have found a recipe for victory well be it but I don't see them winning but 4 games this season. If so that may be a good thing. We would be drafting high in the first round and with Washington's picks, the Rams will have the chance to grab some very good players in the draft which sorry to say, QB may be one of them? So we sit back and wait until the next game to see where the Rams are really at.

Hes not that bad. Look at the situation we have in AZ.

Counselor Chris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say good, decent would have been more accurate IMO. Didn't pass for many yards. As far as Bradford goes there are much bigger holes on this team.

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford Goes

Well there is a very large contingency of people [ St. Louis fans, Media people, sports reporters and writers, etc...] who's opinion is to let Bradford go and draft a new QB in the draft. You have so many people talking this I could see it happening. What is not being talked about is St. Louis residents ready to fork out Millions to help build a new stadium? If yes great, If no, Rams are gone!! Kroenik wants a Jerry Jones type stadium and your looking at Billion!! Yes I can see the Rams ridding Bradford and moving!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have so many people talking this I could see it happening. What is not being talked about is St. Louis residents ready to fork out Millions to help build a new stadium? If yes great, If no, Rams are gone!!
Maybe. But Kroenke has the team in STL in the first place for a reason

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. But Kroenke has the team in STL in the first place for a reason

Gotta remember the guy is from Missouri and is a huge Cardinals fan. Named after Enos Slaughter and Stan Musial.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would nt be too sure about Kroneke staying in St Louis. For a guy staying in St Louis, Kroneke sure spends a great deal of time in LA!!

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh, he played ok. But so did the WR's and TE's. Cook has butter fingers, Austin runs before he's caught it, and Givens needs to go back to just running deep routes.
There were 3 passes in particular that he whiffed on. Deep one to Givens where he under threw him for a an easy TD. Late throw to kendrics on a 9 route, and a misread to givens on the sidelines.
Others were bad drops by his awesome WR core. :yahoo:

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would nt be too sure about Kroneke staying in St Louis. For a guy staying in St Louis, Kroneke sure spends a great deal of time in LA!!

LOL I know rite??? Forget about the Denver Nuggets... LA Nuggets.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could very well be since Farmer's field is going to have a multi-unit facility that is available for football, basketball, and I believe baseball or maybe even hockey. Kroneke owns the Colorado Avalanche as well-I think.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's welcome to move Arsenal to LA.