• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boy I'll say...

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelini is a petulant child who never liked it here and is taking pot shots at Perlman instead of acting like a fucking adult for once in his worthless life.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be a stab at Pearlman who I am actually starting to believe is the fuckhead letting our program go to shit.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perlman has little to do with the football program. That's why we have an athletic director. Especially at Nebraska where the athletic department does not depend on the university for funding, the president does not have a large impact.

Last edited by a moderator:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's taken out of context a bit, it sounded more like Bo expected some kind of tenure, the AD gave him everything a staff could ask for, it's was part Bo's detail to "understand" football, hence the eleventy million dollars in his bank account

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pearlman has little to do with the football program. That's why we have an athletic director. Especially at Nebraska where the athletic department does not depend on the university for funding, the president does not have a large impact.
-------
Tressel may understand football but what he won't tolerate are Bo's tantrums.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Perlman has little to do with the football program. That's why we have an athletic director. Especially at Nebraska where the athletic department does not depend on the university for funding, the president does not have a large impact.

If that's the case then why does he specifically mention the word "president"? Perlman is the president of the university, is he not?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perlman is probably the biggest one to talk to him after the A&M debacle

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It could be a stab at Pearlman who I am actually starting to believe is the fuckhead letting our program go to shit.

Yeah, some people don't realize just how bad Perlman really is.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said Tressel understands football. Well no shit...he was a high level college football coach.

He said he hasn't had that before. Again, no shit. How many schools have a former football coach as president? I can think of one.

So again I will ask, what are you trying to get at?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He said Tressel understands football. Well no shit...he was a high level college football coach.

He said he hasn't had that before. Again, no shit. How many schools have a former football coach as president? I can think of one.

So again I will ask, what are you trying to get at?

Go back and read my first post in this thread. You'll figure it out.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, some people don't realize just how bad Perlman really is.

Perlman? The one who saved our entire athletics department by firing Pederson? The one who asked Osborn back to resurrect the program?

I certainly am not privy to the inner workings but from the outside to me if anything the one who hurt the program the most is Osborn by not holding Pelini's feet to the fire to perform and to present a professional image.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Perlman? The one who saved our entire athletics department by firing Pederson? The one who asked Osborn back to resurrect the program?

I certainly am not privy to the inner workings but from the outside to me if anything the one who hurt the program the most is Osborn by not holding Pelini's feet to the fire to perform and to present a professional image.

After the Iowa game last year, Bo should have been gone.