• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Both lines were excellent.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved how we run blocked and pass blocked for Noodle are rees. He had plenty of time to throw his underthrown/ rainbow balls. We will win most games if our lines play like that.

The only complaint was the false starts especially 2 on the center. How the hell does the person with the football false start? I mean common.

On another note. Why the hell does Rees wait until 1 second left in the game clock to hike the ball. I'm starting to think that he doesn't even look at the clock

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rees is getting making to many changes at the line and probably they would usually help he does seem to be good at that part of the game. At the end of the day the lines played fantastic against ASU and really slowed the game down and force ASU of of their comfort zone.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it was a great overall. Besides Rees almost giving the game away every one did well. Credit to the coaching staff. Great game plan on both ends.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved how we run blocked and pass blocked for Noodle are rees. He had plenty of time to throw his underthrown/ rainbow balls. We will win most games if our lines play like that.

The only complaint was the false starts especially 2 on the center. How the hell does the person with the football false start? I mean common.

On another note. Why the hell does Rees wait until 1 second left in the game clock to hike the ball. I'm starting to think that he doesn't even look at the clock

Yeah we will, our Oline and RBs picked up everything. It was fun to watch.

I think the false starts and snap infractions are on Tommy. He's not Peyton Manning, calling audibles on every play was killing the flow of our offense, confusing our oline, and wasting time outs to save delay of game penalties for awhile there in the middle of the game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rees isnt a very smart football player

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rees isnt a very smart football player

He doesn't seem to know his limits. He can finesse the ball into a spot very well (i.e. back shoulder throws), but he doesn't have the arm strength to sling a ball to a WR in tight coverage, yet he still tries to.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty I think Rees is a pretty smart player who just wasn't born with all the necessary tools. He's a gutsy kid who has overachieved. I give the kid a world of credit but he simply doesn't have the god given ability. Yes he deserves some blame but also has done some things deserving of credit. I hate it when he keeps running the clock and changing the play, just get the flip up there and snap the fricken ball . Cam McDaniel deserves a lot of credit too. He has done all they have asked of him, kudos to the defensive line too.

matthstl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great game for both lines. The D back all the sudden came and and played tight. Why have we not done that all year I do not understand it. I think checking the recievers on line gives the QB so second and third looks and gives are line chance to put some pressure. In the OU game was frustrating to see how far back they played. We went back to that at the end of the game and 52 seconds ASU scored.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way is he smart if he was he wouldn't throw all those stupid Ints just like the one in this last game. Smart football players don't do that. If it was once in a blue moon then I would give him a free pass but the guy throws a big Int almost every week in a big moment.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing shows that he is a smart football player.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he must be fucking smarter than Hendrix. lol

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some how you are right. The thing about Rees is he does a great job reading the defense pre snap but then tries to force the ball and do to much.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His arm can't cash the checks his brain is writing. I think for the most part he makes good reads, he just doesn't have the tools to carry it out. Let's face it, Hendrix has a much better arm and has mobility. If Rees isn't outplaying him with his decision making then why do you think Kelly is starting him. I agree Hendrix must have some disconnect because he is surely the more gifted player.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The comment about Hendrix is true, how else could Rees have the job.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the reason why Hendrix isnt playing. He has school smarts just not football smarts.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some how you are right. The thing about Rees is he does a great job reading the defense pre snap but then tries to force the ball and do to much.

i need to know just WHY people think rees is smart reading the defense. something tangible. this is becoming an old wive's tale. people just started saying it for some reason .... maybe because he couldn't do anything else? anyone here have a reason for thinking this other than you keep hearing it?

and who says he's smarter than hendrix? ever been an indication there? perhaps the problem with hendrix playing is something else entirely? personality clash? refuses to blow the coach? who knows?:noidea:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His arm can't cash the checks his brain is writing. I think for the most part he makes good reads, he just doesn't have the tools to carry it out. Let's face it, Hendrix has a much better arm and has mobility. If Rees isn't outplaying him with his decision making then why do you think Kelly is starting him. I agree Hendrix must have some disconnect because he is surely the more gifted player.

Co-sign 100%

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i need to know just WHY people think rees is smart reading the defense. something tangible. this is becoming an old wive's tale. people just started saying it for some reason .... maybe because he couldn't do anything else? anyone here have a reason for thinking this other than you keep hearing it?

and who says he's smarter than hendrix? ever been an indication there? perhaps the problem with hendrix playing is something else entirely? personality clash? refuses to blow the coach? who knows?:noidea:

He does a good job at reading a defense pre snap, he usually figures out where the pressure is from and the coverage, he just over estimates his ability to actually throw the ball.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can't polish a turd