• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston is racist

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
565b0850-9831-0133-b317-0e438b3b98d1.gif

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a bag of peanuts thrown at him?!?!
Then again... he IS in SoCal, so maybe oranges someone picked up on the Santa Monica Fwy are acceptable :think:

Ken-Jeong-I%E2%80%99ll-allow-it.gif

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phony standing O for Jones

What a bunch of pussies in that city

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Stupid motherfucker thinks we like him now. That should shut him up for awhile"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Not sure why these people felt "guilty" for what someone else did, just because they root for the same baseball team.

They all have "ran over a ni**** with my car" on their resume

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Stupid motherfucker thinks we like him now. That should shut him up for awhile"
lol

read and share with the others over there

Sabathia: Black players expect Boston racism

While Sabathia said he has been taunted that way only in Boston, Texas Rangers outfielder Delino DeShields said Tuesday he was subjected to racist comments in 2015 at Yankee Stadium.

DeShields said he reported the 2015 incident to security officers in the visitors dugout and the fans were removed. Because of that incident, he wasn't surprised by what Jones was subjected to Monday at Fenway.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Detroit if you are screaming the "N" word at Comerica Park people with point you out and security will drag you out ... it is not tolerated. Boston is a liberal & educated city ... what's with the profanity?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Detroit if you are screaming the "N" word at Comerica Park people with point you out and security will drag you out ... it is not tolerated. Boston is a liberal & educated city ... what's with the profanity?
According to eye witnesses, that's what happened.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston radio stations have been asking for anyone seated near the heckler to call and give a first person account of exactly what happened........................no one, except a high school kid has responded and he said he was twenty or thirty rows away. A little too far away to give anything of detail.

Personally, I hate the Orioles and especially Buck Showalter. I don't live in Boston or even near Boston, but to call it racist is a bit over the top. MA is one of the most progressive democratic states in the union and Boston is one of the most diverse cities in the county. They got a reputation that was deserved during forced busing in the 1960's, but certainly haven't had the racial problems of Watts or Harlem.

Is Baltimore a death trap for African Americans? After all, they killed a guy last year throwing him into the back of a police van. I'd say that the city of Baltimore is racist.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston radio stations have been asking for anyone seated near the heckler to call and give a first person account of exactly what happened........................no one, except a high school kid has responded and he said he was twenty or thirty rows away. A little too far away to give anything of detail.

Personally, I hate the Orioles and especially Buck Showalter. I don't live in Boston or even near Boston, but to call it racist is a bit over the top. MA is one of the most progressive democratic states in the union and Boston is one of the most diverse cities in the county. They got a reputation that was deserved during forced busing in the 1960's, but certainly haven't had the racial problems of Watts or Harlem.

Is Baltimore a death trap for African Americans? After all, they killed a guy last year throwing him into the back of a police van. I'd say that the city of Baltimore is racist.

I miss your feet BigKen

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember when they are arrested a black Harvard professor for trying to get into his house?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize that 3 of the 6 cops that was involved in the Freddy Gray case were black, right? The prosecutor was black. All charges were dropped thanks to a majority black jury for all 6 cases.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to eye witnesses, that's what happened.

Then there should be no bitching ... Boston did the right thing. We can't control the individual (nor would we ever want to), but we should be able to handle the situation the asshole caused. Or am I missing something?