• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Boston Bruins versus Le Club Hockey du Canadien

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Flames - Oilers, this is my favo(u)rite rivalry.

bruinslogo14cos-3.jpg
vs
canadienslogo12cos-3.jpg
on Sportsnet in Canada and the NHL Network in the States.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaw will piss Tuuka off, he will lose his cool a la Quick and a melee with ensue. Shaw may or may not do something that could get him in hot water with the DOPS. Cooler heads eventually prevail until the goon in nets on the other end takes a two hander at Marchand causing Chara to eat some villagers, leading to Clode Julien saying something on RDS between periods that will incite a riot. Habs win in OT on a power play for too many men on the ice.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaw will piss Tuuka off, he will lose his cool a la Quick and a melee with ensue. Shaw may or may not do something that could get him in hot water with the DOPS. Cooler heads eventually prevail until the goon in nets on the other end takes a two hander at Marchand causing Chara to eat some villagers, leading to Clode Julien saying something on RDS between periods that will incite a riot. Habs win in OT on a power play for too many men on the ice.

:pizza:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty good game between these long time rivals last night, it had the intensity of a playoff game, great end-to-end action, plenty of nastiness, and fine goaltending at both ends.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or not.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty good game between these long time rivals last night, it had the intensity of a playoff game, great end-to-end action, plenty of nastiness, and fine goaltending at both ends.

That it was. :thumb:

I am bumming that I only saw about 3rd of the game live because the Patriots were on MNF and I was busy watching them kick Baltimore's ass.