• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Boston Bruins(1) vs. Detroit Red Wings(WC 2) | ECQF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a die-hard NHL fan since the 70's I can tell you the Bruins dive among the least of any teams in NHL and the Canadiens among the most (Canucks were the worst). Every team has its players but generally the Bruins have the least amount of PP's because of this fact they generally play the game straight up. The only faking I saw was Marchaund when he faked he was hurt, but at least he was hit. Canadiens will not be touched and drop like they've been shot. I thought Chara on that one play was legitimately tripped, and he may have hammed it up. The Wings had thier share too, and also chicken winged Bruins sticks like I've only seen from Canadiens. Every team does it but Bruins and especially Chara generally not as much.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling people whiners instead of dealing with the truths in their statements is pathetic. Next round Chara diving vs subban diving. I can see it now. Both players make a small amount of contact fall to the ground and whine for a call. :lol: Bostons a dirty diving team. :suds: I even showed you video evidence. You can call me a whiner but you cant call me a Liar.
Have fun embarrassing the NHL.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling people whiners instead of dealing with the truths in their statements is pathetic. Next round Chara diving vs subban diving. I can see it now. Both players make a small amount of contact fall to the ground and whine for a call. :lol: Bostons a dirty diving team. :suds: I even showed you video evidence. You can call me a whiner but you cant call me a Liar.

you're a sore loser...period. I do not hear ANY other Wings fans whining like you.. Chara fell because he was tripped. When you're skating backwards and someone clips your skate..you fall, look at video evidence again and stop being a whiner:bawling:

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have zero credibility.

Where the fuck did this influx or dipshit hockey posters come from?

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're a sore loser...period. I do not hear ANY other Wings fans whining like you.. Chara fell because he was tripped. When you're skating backwards and someone clips your skate..you fall, look at video evidence again and stop being a whiner:bawling:
:laugh3: :clap: :laugh3: That is all. Tripped with elbow contact. :laugh3: There are times when someone says something so wrong it refutes itself. See ya next year.

10322753_634602999942369_8829633594907442998_n.jpg

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Series is over. FYI

aar000n is butthurt. I can understand that cause his team just got beat. He needs a excuse.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats Bruins fans. Was hoping we took 1 or 2 early to buy time for Z to get healthy and that might level the playing field but I was wrong and Rask was too good to overcome along with your depth. Good luck.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed Boston is the best team but I expected the wings to put up a challenge.

I didn't expect every single one of the wings young players to disappear completely. Very disappointing considering they were the ones that got the wings to the playoffs in the first place.

I'm done with Franzen. For getting his contract based on playoff performance, he hasn't shown up in the playoffs since 2009. He's not worth the lazy stretches that he takes off during the season if he's not going to show up when it matters most. But I doubt holland has the balls to buy him out

I always thought it was a bad move to keep Franzen over Hossa. I think the difference was $1M per year?

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Series is over. FYI

aar000n is butthurt. I can understand that cause his team just got beat. He needs a excuse.

We were best because Boston played better. Doesn't change the fact they are diving classless thugs. :suds:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rask has a 1.16 GAA and a .961 SV %. If he keeps that up all through the playoffs it's gonna be damn hard to beat the Bruins this year. They also have the top PP so far in the playoffs at 37.5%

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rooted for you guys both times you were in the finals in the last few years. If you make it again, and depending on who you play, I might again. Especially if it's Chicago or St. Louis.

Status
Not open for further replies.