• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bolts win in buffalo

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Bishop is now 2-0 and purcell, Killorn and Johnson have the goals with killorn's ot winner go bolts! the nhl will find out Tyler Johnson is a very underrated player in this league.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good comeback, Lightning really took over at the end.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Bolts in better shape than other teams ?. Or do they just lie in wait then surprise them with an all out attack at the end. Last year it seemed that way and so far this year its been the same scenario that has worked for them.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's their goaltending that's kept them in the games against the Blackhawks & Sabres, then they've been able to capitalizes on late game momentum swings. After that, their opponents seem to be taken aback when the games have gone into overtime. At least that's been my take on their past 2 games. Goaltending has really been the key for the Lightning IMO.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
difference is we have been winning games 3-2 in both of Ben Bishop starts! last year we always had to score like 5 goals to win games. So far Ben Bishop has improved are goaltending I just hope it keeps going. Go lightning! I'm starting to think that we have a solid team but last year Lindback just did not provide the goaltending the Lightning hoped he would. Lindback is in a much better role this year as he will not need to be the go to guy.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolts were the better team throughout the game and deserved the 2 points. Just all around a solid performance, I thought the defense played well enough, Buffalo had some decent chances but again the goals we conceded were on the PK. I though all the lines played well especially Palat, Johnson and Purcell, I thought Bish stood tall when needed but i'd also like to mention that Folingo kid, what a hockey player he is, perhaps not the most skilled or flashiest but he's a solid hockey in all aspects, i'd love to have him on our team.

Lightning have loosed Tommy Pyatt, he's out indefinitely with a broken collarbone, a call-up from Syracuse isn't expected as of yet which is interesting.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
difference is we have been winning games 3-2 in both of Ben Bishop starts! last year we always had to score like 5 goals to win games. So far Ben Bishop has improved are goaltending I just hope it keeps going. Go lightning! I'm starting to think that we have a solid team but last year Lindback just did not provide the goaltending the Lightning hoped he would. Lindback is in a much better role this year as he will not need to be the go to guy.

Yeah, Bishop is for sure the biggest difference for the Lightning so far this season. Instead of having to rely on unrealistic offensive numbers to win games they can now play a more fundamental style that's more reliable from game to game.