• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boise State has updated their football team roster

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With yesterday being the first day of the spring semester the powers that be at Boise State have updated their football team roster to reflect the new additions to the team (Kaiden Bennett, Hank Bachmeier and Casey Kline) and they have also updated each player's class year for the 2019 season.

David Moa is listed as a Graduate Student - so it would appear that he has, in fact, been granted a 6th year of eligibility by the N.C.A.A.

Also Damion Wright is listed on the newly updated roster - despite the fact that some were saying he had left the team.

2019 Football Roster - Boise State University Athletics

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Kyle Sentkowski is listed on the newly updated team roster for Boise State but only as follows:

6'1" 208 lbs
Kyle Sentkowski

Junior Blaine, Wash. Blaine HS College of the Siskiyous
Full Bio

There is no mention of his position (Kicker/Punter)

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some other things I noticed

1. Former walk-on (who was put on scholarship in 2017) is not listed on the newly updated team roster

2. Only two middle LB's are listed - Benton Wickersham (walk-on) and RS Freshman D. J. Schramm. However I believe Ezekiel Noa (who is listed as a WLB) will be the starter at MLB next season

3. Daniel Cantrell, who was listed as a Long Snapper, is now listed as a TE

4. Long snapper Blake Biby, Running Back Jake Shaddox, Safety Ryan Watson and WR Justin Collins - all Walk-ons last fall - are not listed on the newly updated team roster

5. OL Garrett Curran is listed as a True Sophomore when he should be listed as a RS Freshman (Player participation has no record of him playing at all last season and he was a True Freshman last fall)

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The former walk-on who was put on scholarship who is not listed on the new team roster is SLB/NB Will Heffner I failed to mention his name in the previous post here. Heffner played in 10 games last season but had only 2 tackles.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The former walk-on who was put on scholarship who is not listed on the new team roster is SLB/NB Will Heffner I failed to mention his name in the previous post here. Heffner played in 10 games last season but had only 2 tackles.

We can thank him for not making the play on 3rd and goal in OT against Fresno in the CCG. Great idea to put a scrub in there on the most important play of the season.