• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Board Friends

sportingly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to let you know that I have read your expressions of sympathy and condolences to me. I am so greatfull to have friends like you. I am preparing to bury my loving daughter at this time and this is so hard for me as she died from a sudden and short illness. I could not really get the full joy of the tennis matches yesterday as I am still in mourning, but I did look at the matches along with many relatives at my house. I cried when I typed up her obituary and church program last night, but I also needed to do that too. I am going to miss her so much, but I will learn to enjoy my life once again, hopefully shortly. My faith will see me through this, and you as my friends have helped me so much for your caring wishes. I will get through this and post info relative to tennis in the near future. Will try to post by the beginning of the US Open at the end of the month. Thanks again for your support and caring nature.

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to let you know that I have read your expressions of sympathy and condolences to me. I am so greatfull to have friends like you. I am preparing to bury my loving daughter at this time and this is so hard for me as she died from a sudden and short illness. I could not really get the full joy of the tennis matches yesterday as I am still in mourning, but I did look at the matches along with many relatives at my house. I cried when I typed up her obituary and church program last night, but I also needed to do that too. I am going to miss her so much, but I will learn to enjoy my life once again, hopefully shortly. My faith will see me through this, and you as my friends have helped me so much for your caring wishes. I will get through this and post info relative to tennis in the near future. Will try to post by the beginning of the US Open at the end of the month. Thanks again for your support and caring nature.

have been praying for you and your family...will continue to do so until you come back to us! Again, I love you!

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportingly, my prayers and thoughts are with you. Just hang in there and remember all the good times you had with your daughter. She will not be with you, but those memories will last forever.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sportingly, my prayers and thoughts are with you. Just hang in there and remember all the good times you had with your daughter. She will not be with you, but those memories will last forever.

Agree, good post.

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sportingly, still praying for you and your family....I too will take some time off until AFTER the USO! Just remember, I will be thinking about you!! God bless you my friend!