• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bledsoe to the Knicks?

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this a few days ago on the 2015 NBA Draft Thread and no one responded. I honestly think they need to part ways with either Bledsoe or Knight and than try to entice an all star caliber Wing or Big Man in the next couple of years.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure how I feel about this. A Bledsoe trade would be an admission of failure by the front off and a near promise of a 5-year rebuild. It should be an interesting couple of weeks!

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure how I feel about this. A Bledsoe trade would be an admission of failure by the front off and a near promise of a 5-year rebuild. It should be an interesting couple of weeks!

This is why I am against it, it would make us total bottom feeders again. I hate this team peaking at 9th in the west and then having to blow it all up and start from scratch again.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This, to me, would require the firing of McDonough and his cronies. It's beyond idiotic. Big picture...two years ago they are on the cusp of the playoffs. No need to rebuild if you are a bright GM. So they end up with three high quality guards and have a quality problem...trying to get three excellent players time on the floor.

Since then, they ostracized Dragic and he's gone. The reason Dragic was unhappy was the addition of Thomas. So logic says, you've made your bed and Thomas needed to stay. But no, he's shipped out too. That leaves Bledsoe, who they signed after plenty of drama. Send him packing and they will have zero excellent guards. Not exactly a win, but an indictment of a Suns FO that has no clue what they are doing.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake rumor started by a blogger. So dumb. Bledsoe isn't going anywhere…. he had a solid year last season and I'm really hoping he can take the next step into playing like an all-star next year. Him, Len and Warren are the future.

Booker was a good pick btw, the more I read on him the more I like him. Thought he was overrated at first but at 13 he's a good value pick. We need knock down shooters badly and he helps there at least.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep Bled and Develop Booker! We lose Bled we are done for going to continue our drought for playoffs.
What is the latest from the twins? Get them out of here!!!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest has the Kings tied to a Bledsoe trade. We aren't getting Cousins so this could only be a stupid trade for PHX. If Rudy Gay was involved, it might be interesting.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest has the Kings tied to a Bledsoe trade. We aren't getting Cousins so this could only be a stupid trade for PHX. If Rudy Gay was involved, it might be interesting.

Rondo's one-year signing with Sacramento eliminates the Bledsoe-to-the-Kings talk—at least for the upcoming season.

I think that the Suns need another year to evaluate Bledsoe and Knight, both as individual players and as a tandem. Goodwin's development could also play a role in whether Bledsoe or Knight becomes expendable.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GMAT: Completely agree. It makes no sense to ditch Bledsoe after all the headaches last year and him being the last man standing. I'm kind of over Goodwin (in the sense of thinking he could be the answer down the road).

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GMAT: Completely agree. It makes no sense to ditch Bledsoe after all the headaches last year and him being the last man standing. I'm kind of over Goodwin (in the sense of thinking he could be the answer down the road).

Goodwin is still just twenty (he turns twenty-one next month), and in addition to his slashing, I like his defensive potential if he ever develops the mindset. But I also wonder what he could have been with three or four years of college. I don't blame these guys for taking the money while it is there—because with a major injury, it might be gone. But the early entries have ravaged many players. You have guys trying to learn the game—not just the NBA game, but the game itself—and its fundamentals while competing in the NBA, instead of learning the game and its fundamentals prior to entering NBA competition. And in most cases, you can never truly catch up.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more and it's esp true for guys that aren't quite the elite NCAA Players who come out and end up in the D-league. It's so much harder to separate yourself and stand out after a few years of D-league ball compared to staying two more years at a University.

I remember when Grant Jerrett declared for the draft I was like "WTH"?? A few more years and he'd have had his stock rise big time. Last I checked he was playing in Idaho.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more and it's esp true for guys that aren't quite the elite NCAA Players who come out and end up in the D-league. It's so much harder to separate yourself and stand out after a few years of D-league ball compared to staying two more years at a University.

I remember when Grant Jerrett declared for the draft I was like "WTH"?? A few more years and he'd have had his stock rise big time. Last I checked he was playing in Idaho.

I was recently reading this New York Times piece about God Shammgod, who departed Providence after his sophomore season in 1997, saw himself drafted forty-fifth, and ended up playing 20 games in the NBA.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/12/sports/ncaabasketball/god-shammgods-latest-move-at-providence-teaching-as-he-learns.html?_r=0

God Shammgod NBA Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

With another year or two of development in college, his chances of a successful NBA career certainly would have been higher.