• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bleachers report today.....

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranking every teams backfield for 2017. What's interesting and quite the shocker to me ;) is the assessment of Denver's backfield in 2016. They have Denver ranked 31 this year. Seems fair enough until they show differently.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should, like you know, give us a link.

So we can discuss it. Or not. It's your thread man, so whatever.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year is going to be interesting not sure were we are .. The team says they were tired last year not enough time off . I thought the same thing as a fan that out D players we dead tired by mid season .

I will not guess this year what our win loss record will be . I am just going to enjoy the best I can . I know I said bad earlier but who knows .. I know we blew it Wade should of retired a Bronco

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll help him out...Pretty sure this is the article he speaks about.

NFL1000: Ranking Every NFL Backfield

At this point can't completely argue with it. I would say from 25-32 though you could make an argument for any of them of why they should be ahead of the others. The Broncos to me have a better case than most of the others because they have 2 Pro Bowl RB's still on the roster and some young talent plus a revamped OL. Our backfield is one that could quickly move up if both Charles and Anderson are healthy or if Booker finally becomes the RB many of us thought when drafted.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thought maybe if you were actually interested you would type Bleacher Report. Sure you could navigate through the 6-7 headlines they only have daily. Your too lazy LGM. :) 'sides, I do all my " work " off 4x5 kindle. Don't even think I can do links on this damn thing

Reactions: LGM

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read, and CD is right... Hard to really argue. My gut tells me their concerns are overblown, but who am I to tell them how to get traffic.

Well, besides people posting links to their articles. ;)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read, and CD is right... Hard to really argue. My gut tells me their concerns are overblown, but who am I to tell them how to get traffic.

Well, besides people posting links to their articles. ;)

The Bronco offense to me is a complete question mark. There are a lot of good signs that this offense should be improved such as...

1) Both QB's are now entering year two of having some starting experience under their belts so should see a jump in improvement.
2) Both QB's ran more of a shotgun style offense in college so mixing in more shotgun should make them feel more at home.
3) At least me personally I like this offensive staff much better than last year's group.
4) The PBS is much easier to pick up for new players compared to trying to get all 5 guys on the same page for the ZBS.
5) The RB group can't be worse than last year as still have CJ and Booker who were the two starters both coming back healthy. Plus added 2 guys in Charles and Henderson to the fold. If any of those guys are actually healthy then should bode well for the running game being better.
6) More options for the offense in the passing game with Henderson, Derby, and when healthy Butt being added to the fold. Teams can't just focus on the outside guys and be safe with that.

Still all of that is on paper and hasn't been shown on the field.