• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blair Walsh sacrifices reputation to improve Seahawks draft status.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I knew it when they hired me", said Walsh proudly after yesterdays 2 point loss to the Cardinal at home.
"No one had to tell me. Everyone knows Seattle has been near the bottom in draft order for 5 or 6 years. It had to change somehow. I feel I was able to do my part".
Looking over the past season, one could surmise Walsh cost Seattle 3 games. Washington, Atlanta, and yesterdays Cardinals game were all home losses that could be directly attributed to BW kicks.
"You think it's easy to lose at home by barely missing the uprights? It takes a real pro to push or pull a kick just 1 yard outside the posts to make it look like you are trying. I helped Minnesota last year but they just didn't see the value in it."
Walsh, a UFA, expects to be in high demand this offseason. "If your team needs real help come draft time, contact my agent but you better be quick. We all know how important the draft is."

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I knew it when they hired me", said Walsh proudly after yesterdays 2 point loss to the Cardinal at home.
"No one had to tell me. Everyone knows Seattle has been near the bottom in draft order for 5 or 6 years. It had to change somehow. I feel I was able to do my part".
Looking over the past season, one could surmise Walsh cost Seattle 3 games. Washington, Atlanta, and yesterdays Cardinals game were all home losses that could be directly attributed to BW kicks.
"You think it's easy to lose at home by barely missing the uprights? It takes a real pro to push or pull a kick just 1 yard outside the posts to make it look like you are trying. I helped Minnesota last year but they just didn't see the value in it."
Walsh, a UFA, expects to be in high demand this offseason. "If your team needs real help come draft time, contact my agent but you better be quick. We all know how important the draft is."

Hey was great to see ya back in week 1. What a crazy season for both teams since that time. Have a good off season and hope for better things next year. The draft list I saw had the Packers at 13 with a 7-9 record

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was great to meet you too Mike. Good luck this off season.
You guys need a kicker?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gayest post of 2018.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say sign him up long term.

He made my New Year's Eve.

Slightly conflicted though given Atlanta was the option...

Deacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Seattle advance in the playoffs last year cause Walsh missed a chip shot for Minn. against them. They saw what he does first hand and still signed him.

No one to blame but themselves!

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Seattle advance in the playoffs last year cause Walsh missed a chip shot for Minn. against them. They saw what he does first hand and still signed him.

They also signed Lacy who turned out to be a bust as well

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was 2 years ago, but yes.