• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Red Over-Reaction (Iowa)

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if Bo will be fired, but if he isn't, next year will be his last if things don't improve. I mean if we can't even the games we are "suppose" to win, how will we ever be able to beat someone we aren't suppose to beat.

I really don't think they were "suppose" to win the game today. Iowa looked solid all around, Huskers have issues all over the board. Throw in the injuries, crap ass coaching and turnovers, there is no way they should have been favorite.

I really have a hard time with the fake punt on their own 25 with game still in question in third quater. But, they punt on fourth and three around 40-45 yard line, down by 2 scores with 8 minutes left. What the fuck is that? that is lack of coaching 101

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I defending him? It was a bad call. As in "Hey you dumb fucker, don't run the fake punt from your own 20!" bad. All I AM saying is that a bad play call is not grounds for firing. Acting like an asshat and dragging the program through the mud in front of a national TV audience is MORE than enough reason.

I would have never taken it to this point if you presented your argument in this manner but since you have, in this you and I agree. A storied program that has become a national joke not only because of unfortunate decisions regarding our on the filed play but mostly because of the inability of our leader to understand that his temper tantrum have wide sweeping effects.

He simply needs someone above him stifling him, in a D2 program.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ "UN"

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have never taken it to this point if you presented your argument in this manner but since you have, in this you and I agree. A storied program that has become a national joke not only because of unfortunate decisions regarding our on the filed play but mostly because of the inability of our leader to understand that his temper tantrum have wide sweeping effects.

He simply needs someone above him stifling him, in a D2 program.

I thought I started with that?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I started with that?

I don't know!!! I just re read a post I wrote that I can't remember posting and all I can say is "hey I started drinking white Russians (not racist but I don't think there is a black russian) at 11:00 and well, let's just be glad my side line antics won't result in any fines.

Any ways, I gave Pelini all the benefit of the doubt because of the improved defense and the injuries this year but the game plan and the side line antics reversed all that. Yeah, JJM I may of reversed my position because of today's side line antics but I am not a large donor (though I have donated to my share of women in my life regardless of how large) and do not attract enough attention to effect policy but umm....

what were you saying?.....

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know!!! I just re read a post I wrote that I can't remember posting and all I can say is "hey I started drinking white Russians (not racist but I don't think there is a black russian) at 11:00 and well, let's just be glad my side line antics won't result in any fines.

Any ways, I gave Pelini all the benefit of the doubt because of the improved defense and the injuries this year but the game plan and the side line antics reversed all that. Yeah, JJM I may of reversed my position because of today's side line antics but I am not a large donor (though I have donated to my share of women in my life regardless of how large) and do not attract enough attention to effect policy but umm....

Um... I don't recall.....

I think I want Bo fired, but not for the teams on field performance.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't scroll through every page in the thread but just maybe If Bo hadn't lamented the entire fan base since he's been here and not be such a **** after every game he would have more than 2 or 3 dudes that can sympathize with him, he comes off as that guy you just love to hate. At this point I don't care if the next guy is better as long as it's not this fuck up

Edit- correction, runny ****

isisthisis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Dear HuskerInSecLand there are Black Russians ;) I've had some lol

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear HuskerInSecLand there are Black Russians ;) I've had some lol

Bo-Pelini-GIF.gif

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Improving our defense in terms of where it's been at the last few years is well not something to beat your chests over

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any ways, I gave Pelini all the benefit of the doubt because of the improved defense and the injuries this year but the game plan and the side line antics reversed all that..
agree with this. I'd still be behind him if it weren't for the antics during the game and after

To the fake punt. The call was poor and the execution was even worse. There was a hole straight where he had blockers to make kick out blocks on the guys who tackled Foltz but for some reason he tried to go outside, right into the defenders that were waiting.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the post game on ESPN. You cant have a guy like that coaching Nebraska. 'My record speaks for itself' is his selling point? He is at the wrong school for 4 loss seasons to be his selling point. Blaming everyone and taking no responsibility? He should be fired on the plane before he gets home

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the post game on ESPN. You cant have a guy like that coaching Nebraska. 'My record speaks for itself' is his selling point? He is at the wrong school for 4 loss seasons to be his selling point. Blaming everyone and taking no responsibility? He should be fired on the plane before he gets home

I know what you're saying. But it was a home game today. i.e. No plane ride. (unless it's the one NE1TM2NV posted.

Good luck to Mizzou tomorrow.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1

:pound::laugh3:

That's too funny

:suds: