• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Name Interviews by Rams

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each team was allowed to interview 60 players at the combine, and here are a few of the big names the Rams interviewed, according to the sources listed. Makes for some interesting insights and of course all the more speculation on the direction they will take in the draft.

UCF-QB Blake Bortles via Paul Tenoria of the Orlando Sentenial
A&M-OT Jake Matthews via TurfShowTimes
Ptt DT Aaron Donald via TurfShowTimes
Lindenwood WR Pierr Desir via Jim Thomas Twitter Account
Okla St.- CB Justin Gilbert via Jim Thomas Twitter
Lou- S Calvin Pryor via Jim Thomas Twitter
TCU- CB Jason Verrett via Jim Thomas Twitter
Mizzou- CB E.J. Gaines via Jim Thomas Twitter
Alabma- S Ha Ha Clinton Dix via Jim Thomas Twitter
Clemson- WR Sammy Watkins via Nick Wagoner Twitter
Auburn- OT Greg Robinson via Brandon Marcello Huntsville Times
Auburn- RB Tre Mason via Chris Perkins SunSentinal

*The Rams also met with Clowney in Rock Hill South Carolina via Yard Barker and NFL insider Ian Rapoport.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get three players from this list, I'll consider this draft not a failure but a step forward. Thanks GM!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on the list is that it reconfirms the probable fact that OLB - Mack, Barr, Mosely - will not be taken with our two picks in the first round.

I love Zac Stacy. Tre Mason reminds me of a smaller version of Emmit Smith. If we pick up extra picks in the second round, I would love to have him in our stable!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindenwood WR Pierr Desir

isnt he a CB?

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that despite what Fisher said about sticking with wennie boy as his QB, Blake Bortles name is on this list. Obviously the Rams could not expect him to be available after the first few picks in the draft so.......perhaps this is only a ploy to light a fire under Bradford's panties. It certainly can't be viewed as a vote of confidence for him though.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that despite what Fisher said about sticking with wennie boy as his QB, Blake Bortles name is on this list. Obviously the Rams could not expect him to be available after the first few picks in the draft so.......perhaps this is only a ploy to light a fire under Bradford's panties. It certainly can't be viewed as a vote of confidence for him though.

could be a ploy if Texans select Clowney first

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a smokescreen. Nothing more.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a smokescreen. Nothing more.

Distinct possibility. And from what I've been reading recently, the Browns are enthralled with Bortles. If the Rams can convince them to trade up to get him they will almost certainly make out well while still retaining a high pick....that's providing Houston takes Clowney. If Clowney is still there, that is the best scenario the Rams can hope for. They could then draft Clowney themselves, or sell the pick for a king's ransom.