• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big game for the Big12 in Morgantown

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a big game for the Big 12, but I don't care how it affects either BU or TCU.

It is a big game for WVU. I know I read it somewhere this week, but a win over KSU helps to legitimize this season. It also quiets the crowd who love to talk about how WVU fails to finish the season well. GR provided the Nov. record of Dana in his recent rant.

For good reason, WVU fans are on the fence about this year's team. Two losses in a row, the last one with WVU looking rather uninspired in the first half... give cause.

If WVU comes out confident and beats a KSU team for the first time... ever... it will help WVU fans feel better about the season.

IMO, TCU should still be ranked #4 in the playoff poll. I don't really understand how MSU does not fall behind them. TCU's wins are better than MSU's. I thought that meant something...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems no matter what system we use we can't get rid of the SECs close L's are better than other teams W's....

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a big game for the Big 12, but I don't care how it affects either BU or TCU.

It is a big game for WVU. I know I read it somewhere this week, but a win over KSU helps to legitimize this season. It also quiets the crowd who love to talk about how WVU fails to finish the season well. GR provided the Nov. record of Dana in his recent rant.

For good reason, WVU fans are on the fence about this year's team. Two losses in a row, the last one with WVU looking rather uninspired in the first half... give cause.

If WVU comes out confident and beats a KSU team for the first time... ever... it will help WVU fans feel better about the season.

IMO, TCU should still be ranked #4 in the playoff poll. I don't really understand how MSU does not fall behind them. TCU's wins are better than MSU's. I thought that meant something...
Agree, believe me, there is nothing more that I would like better than to have any beef about our HC put to rest. But until it happens it just is what it is. I'm still hoping for a win here and then a beatdown type of game over ISU then somehow someway getting a bowl match up with Arizona :yahoo:

The side stories are just icing on the cake, several teams have an interest in this game BU,TCU, Bama,Auburn, Ohio State... Lotta eyeballs on Motiwn man, that's always a good thing.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, believe me, there is nothing more that I would like better than to have any beef about our HC put to rest. But until it happens it just is what it is. I'm still hoping for a win here and then a beatdown type of game over ISU then somehow someway getting a bowl match up with Arizona :yahoo:

The side stories are just icing on the cake, several teams have an interest in this game BU,TCU, Bama,Auburn, Ohio State... Lotta eyeballs on Motiwn man, that's always a good thing.

Is there a coach out there that no ones has a beef with?

The beauty of this college football season is the fact we have so many different parties interested in the result of the WVU game.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, believe me, there is nothing more that I would like better than to have any beef about our HC put to rest. But until it happens it just is what it is. .

It will never happen....after a one loss team to a top 6 team they were already to run him out of town. Some people just can't handle change, they would be happier if gomer was up there and we were going 0-12.

This is a big game for so many reasons....I love it!!!! I hate KSU so I hope we can get the W.

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MISS St is SEC, Baby! That is all that needs to be said. You simply cannot remove the bias from the process as long as people (or computers apparently) are making the calls. At one point, weren't 3 of top 4 SEC? No bias, not at all.

:scratch:

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC needs to get two teams in this year to increase their playoff chances. They are not that good this year. If they can keep out the B10 and B12 champ, their paths gets easier.

No bias here they proved they were the best when Bama beat WVU by 10 and Auburn beat KState by 3.

The committee is a scam just like the BCS. It is all about hoping other teams lose where a playoff should be about teams winning. How many teams can still win their conference and still have no legitimate shot of the playoff?

They complain that the B12 does not have a championship game. How can Miss St. complain about that. With their loss to Alabama, they are positioned to make it with a bye week on conference championship week. Add to that, they only play 8 teams from the power 5 (all in conference). TCU will play 10 power 5 teams including one from out of conference.

Miss St. is proving that the playoff formula is to schedule as many weak teams as possible so you can bolster your w/l record. KState screwed themselves this year by putting Auburn on the schedule. Had they scheduled Southwest Wichita Community college instead, they would be a one loss team in the top 10 with a legitimate playoff shot. Put them in the SEC and they are top 4. no bias here

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dana could win the NC one year go .500 the next year and guys like DAD would calling to fire the guy....there is a contingent that no matter what this guy does it will never be good enough.....I'm telling you we are living in Deja Vu all over again...if this isn't exactly the environment Bobby Bowden dealt with when he was here......