• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big 12 vs PAC 12

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Mexico City does not sound like an appealing place to visit, I can understand why it would be considered.

Look at the SportsHoopla surrounding the games that have been played in Ireland recently.

Look at the SportsHoopla surrounding the NFL playing games in London recently.

It becomes a headliner for the weekend. Who wouldn't want that kind of exposure?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I don't think many people want to travel to Mexico City anyways no matter if there is a football game or not.

Depends if its spring break!!..:lol:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take Panama City over that any day! :suds:

Ohh..not so fast my friend, the rules of engagment are much different in international territory!..:rollseyes:

Kinda like what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico!!:lol:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Mexico City does not sound like an appealing place to visit, I can understand why it would be considered.

Look at the SportsHoopla surrounding the games that have been played in Ireland recently.

It becomes a headliner for the weekend. Who wouldn't want that kind of exposure?

Season ticket holders who lose a game.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh..not so fast my friend, the rules of engagment are much different in international territory!..:rollseyes:

Kinda like what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico!!:lol:

I would rather get arrested on Panama City than the death penalty in Mexico City! :laugh3:

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, not much as far as recruiting but those caps,tshirts, tv viewers and possible new fan base areas that want to watch their new favorite team could work out well for those involved. No worries about the fan that loses a home game or two, CFB already HAS them, they aren't going anywhere.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas does not need to promote its brand in Mexico. In fact every boarder jumper welcoming kit has a UT hat and t-shirt included. Somehow they think it makes them look like citizens. Trust me I know. I deal with contract laborors on a daily basis. Guys can't speak a lick of English but sure enough those sons a bitches are all wearing brand new UT gear.