• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BEYOND PISSED

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't get any worse.

The level at which we sucked today leaves me at a loss for words, I can't begin to describe my frustration.

I have been a lifelong fan but am starting to question my judgement after 53 years.

Honestly, I need to see someone at the wheel here.

SOMEONE, ANYONE.

*takes another shot* :drink:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im all for tanking man. We need a WR or anybody really. Im just glad we have a franchise QB finally. Hang your hat on that it will get better. Sad part is that DMC prime is over and we never put anybody behind those legs. Derek came 4 years too late.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crappy REFS, TOs, bad play calling did the Raiders in.. We just can't overcome that right now!! We need more firepower, and that WILL come.. I will say this though?? Carr is one of the best young QBs to come in the NFL in a long time!! They have so much faith in him, that they let him put the ROCK up 54 times!! NO PICKS!!
The only thing that matters now?? Is his Mack and the other young players continuing development..
They will line up, to coach these young players!! Everybody is drooling over Carr and Mack!! Or should i say, the people that MATTER are..

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like 0-16 is coming............ Refs were horrible, saw a couple blocks in the back and a hold on Jones that wasn't called. Most likely wouldn't have mattered anyways tho. Then the punt with 6 minutes left when we are 0-6 and down by 2 scores??? Obvious Sparano is not the answer either. At least the defense played a little better, then again we were playing the Browns so who knows?

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im all for tanking man. We need a WR or anybody really. Im just glad we have a franchise QB finally. Hang your hat on that it will get better. Sad part is that DMC prime is over and we never put anybody behind those legs. Derek came 4 years too late.

That is freakin' hilarious. You say it as though they have a say in the matter. :yahoo:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crappy REFS, TOs, bad play calling did the Raiders in.. We just can't overcome that right now!! We need more firepower, and that WILL come.. I will say this though?? Carr is one of the best young QBs to come in the NFL in a long time!! They have so much faith in him, that they let him put the ROCK up 54 times!! NO PICKS!!
The only thing that matters now?? Is his Mack and the other young players continuing development..
They will line up, to coach these young players!! Everybody is drooling over Carr and Mack!! Or should i say, the people that MATTER are..

I agree with you on Carr, a great young man who deserves way better than he has been served, these last couple games confirm that there is no fire in this team right now, mailing it in and cashing that check.

Someone has got to step up and show some pride, some commitment, prove that wearing that S&B still means something, we need some coaching to think outside the box, put DMC outside, give our younger legs more carries up the gut, give our defense something to feed on, besides the 3 and out blues. Stop doing the same things over and over that are obviously not working.

The self-pity thing has got to go . Man up and win something.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry PopRock, but those horrid calls and none calls do matter for the young Raiders.. Heck not even the Gruden, Gannon led Raiders could overcome the horrible TUCK game!! So we know this young Raider team cannot beat the REFS.. I hate talking about the REFS!! But the truth is?? They are the 12th man for the other team.. It only takes 4 KEY KEY flags to change the outcome of a game.. Its just a matter of time before some of these REFS get busted for cheating!! And my goodness i can't wait for that day!! Sooner or later they ALL get busted for cheating!! History proves that.. Just focus on the REFS, and the shit calls and none calls they give us.. And the truth will set you free bro.. If the Raiders pose a threat to Seattle?? The REFS will throw a few key FLAGS, and quickly get us out of that game!! YUP!! It hurts real bad to lose!! But it hurts even more when they cheat you out of victory and glory!!
I just want a fair game called like every other team enjoys, and if we lose?? It means the other team is better!! I can live with that..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlaRaider, it seems to me that the Raiders just do want to commit to the RUN game.. DMAC was getting 4.9 a pop, and yet let CARR sling it 54 times in a close game.. Why?? Cuz the Raiders now know this season is a BUST!!
The development of CARR is now more important for the future of this franchise.. Look at all the top rated Ds he has faced, and will continue to face.. And up to now he has not disappointed.. Reggie is like?? Let the kid sling the ROCK!! Let him learn how to become a FRANCHISE QB.. Heck ALL the young guys are looking good.. Mack is the 3rd rated D player in the game!! The foundation is set!! And the WINS will come..
There is a GREAT chance Gruden will be our coach next year, and suddenly that 1 pick looks like a goldmine!! The future looks bright for the Raiders!! We JUST have to weather the storm!! In the meantime, just WIN a freakin game!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 3 games CARR HAS faced?? Grimes, Peterson, Hayden, and now he gets SHERMAN and the legion of BOOM!! In Seattle!! Where ALL-PRO HOF QBs struggle!! What a GREAT test for the rookie CARR!!
Make no mistake, Pete Carroll is sending the hounds on CARR ALL GAME LONG!! And wants to RUN the score up!! The OL needs to play like ALL- PROs in this game!! Cuz that D is coming play AFTER play!!
If the OL gives CARR time?? He will attack SHERMAN and his boyz play after play as well..
When also NEED a huge game from MACK ATTACK, SIO, BURRIS, AND MAYOWA!! Cuz RW AND BEAST MODE are going to POUND the ROCK!! The SB champs in their house!! These are the TYPE of games you want to play in!! Let's give these BOYZ a game RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anybody tell me when a Rookie QB has faced SO MANY great teams like CARR is facing this year??
And thats with NO RUN game spotty coaching and WRs that for some reason can't catch all the time??
Eh Raider fans?? Some cats don't know a good thing when it hits them in the face!! Or maybe the REAL fans are being Duped by ESPN trolls?? Hmmmm.. Anyways?? I bet Houston is regretting NOT taking CARR??
WOW CARR on the Texans with ELITE WRs, RUN game, And a great D!! With O'Brien coaching!! DANG!! Well, To BAD for them!! But not all is lost for Houston?? If we get that #1 pick?? And they or other teams want a franchise QB!! IT WILL COST YOU ALOT!! And Reggie is drooling for those PICKS!! We are going to build a GREAT TEAM!! Just like Jimmy Johnson did!! Reggie knows young talent!! Look at Mayowa?? Young big and fast, and made a HUGE impact in that browns game!! Keep getting players like that REGGIE!!
Im all in with Reggie!! I would BURN this freakin season down, if it means we WIN SBs in the future!!

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep Coach Sparano for 2015. I think the players like playing for Sparano, even though it's not showing up in the win column. I think getting Gruden next year might be too disruptive at this point (Gruden's comment on Johnny Football), and especially on Carr's development (reference Alex Smith). Carr has the QB tools for this level, with have a full 16 game rookie season under his belt as starter, so a possible 1st overall pick in 2015, and another solid rookie class, as well as key free agent signings, should help turn the corner.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep Coach Sparano for 2015. I think the players like playing for Sparano, even though it's not showing up in the win column. I think getting Gruden next year might be too disruptive at this point (Gruden's comment on Johnny Football), and especially on Carr's development (reference Alex Smith). Carr has the QB tools for this level, with have a full 16 game rookie season under his belt as starter, so a possible 1st overall pick in 2015, and another solid rookie class, as well as key free agent signings, should help turn the corner.

They do seem to be playing better for Sparano but dont think he's that great of head coach, he has made some questionable decisions already.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do seem to be playing better for Sparano but dont think he's that great of head coach, he has made some questionable decisions already.

No way we should keep TS beyond this year, unless no better candidate becomes available. If Gruden wants to come aboard, I'll pick him up at the airport & drive him back to Ruby Hill.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with RaiderZar.. Chucky is the target!! And Mark will make him the highest paid coach in the game..
Before it was just rumors and HOPE.. Now everybody knows who Mark wants!! Chucky said the ONLY team he would coach if he comes back is?? OAKLAND!! Once a RAIDER always a RAIDER!!
For now though?? TS has the team playing pretty good so far imo.. TS reminds me of Tom Cable, who is not some mastermind coach, but just a good solid coach!! Who gets his players to play hard for him!!
Lets see what kind of coaching TS has when we visit Seattle.. Hit them HARD and HIT them often!!
LET'S GET THIS RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough times indeed.. But its been rough since our SB run.. The good news is?? We got a young team to build our future around.. Its been a long time since we had a foundation to build our team around.. We have the best O and D player from this draft, as well as alot of VERY good young player just getting better.. Just like Reggie said, we are going to build a SB team through the draft.. Heck look at Seattle, built through the draft!! That GM they have is pretty good good at finding talent just like Reggie is!! They both come from one of the best football minds of the game.. Ron Wolf!! They got something we don't?? One of the BEST coaching staffs in the game!!
We will get that next year.. Its NOT easy to build from the draft, and its a slow process!! Or do Raider Fans think Seattle was built over night?? The KEY is a smart GM!! And RM is VERY GOOD at finding young talent!! As well as doing contracts!! We can CUT all our VETS next year and have around 90M in cap money!!
Shoot RM is still snagging young players like Thompkins and Mayowa!! Those are like FREE draft picks!!
This rebuild reminds me of the Jimmy Johnson, Pack, Seattle rebuilds!! Let the GM work!!

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the start of the year, I had the Raiders pegged as the most improved team in the NFL. I'm completely baffled at the fact that they seem worse this year than last. I really like Carr, and I thought the Raiders' strong point would be their defense. But as a previous poster mentioned, it starts at the top. The team as a whole seems to lack any kind of initiative or spark. My wife is a life long Raider fan, and she was so mad at last week's performance that she left the room before the end of the game...the first time in our 15 years of marriage. Even as a die hard Charger fan, I miss the Raiders of old.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ predicted a top 3-5 rushing team out of the Raiders offense. The turnaround must be imminent.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough times indeed.. But its been rough since our SB run.. The good news is?? We got a young team to build our future around.. Its been a long time since we had a foundation to build our team around.. We have the best O and D player from this draft, as well as alot of VERY good young player just getting better.. Just like Reggie said, we are going to build a SB team through the draft.. Heck look at Seattle, built through the draft!! That GM they have is pretty good good at finding talent just like Reggie is!! They both come from one of the best football minds of the game.. Ron Wolf!! They got something we don't?? One of the BEST coaching staffs in the game!!
We will get that next year.. Its NOT easy to build from the draft, and its a slow process!! Or do Raider Fans think Seattle was built over night?? The KEY is a smart GM!! And RM is VERY GOOD at finding young talent!! As well as doing contracts!! We can CUT all our VETS next year and have around 90M in cap money!!
Shoot RM is still snagging young players like Thompkins and Mayowa!! Those are like FREE draft picks!!
This rebuild reminds me of the Jimmy Johnson, Pack, Seattle rebuilds!! Let the GM work!!

Got to admit idah you are unceasingly optimistic, and I thank you for that. Reggie does seem to be finding some talent on the fringes. As I booted up I was thinking about our #1 from last year, while it isn't a done deal, DJ Hayden has been a disappointment, I honestly haven't noticed his presence and I have watched every game this year, although I will admit there was a couple games I gave up on, I feel LPFs wife's pain.

I am also deeply disappointed that L Murray hasn't had more PT. I too expected the Raiders to have a much better running game, can anyone enlighten me as to why Murray has been riding so much pine?

So far our strong suit has been on D, 17 overall I believe, and would surely be better if the O could gain some TOP. The growth of Mack has been most encouraging and Reggie gets a little cred for that, pretty much a no-brainer IMO. The true talent of our GM should show up in the later rounds, and there have been some pleasant surprises there.

Ultimately I really want RM to succeed, I have grown so weary of watching our guys wandering around like the cast of The Walking Dead, anyone else?

My thoughts are now turning to our possible new HC candidates, there are a few guys in the booth that are intriguing, of course there is Gru, but I feel like he is just toying with us. Cowher might feel the draw, and I know he's old but I always liked Billick's style. There are also a few assistants out there that should be vetted I know I have heard Todd Bowles name tossed around. I admit I am watching the sidelines for potential HCs, that's pretty sad really.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the start of the year, I had the Raiders pegged as the most improved team in the NFL. I'm completely baffled at the fact that they seem worse this year than last. I really like Carr, and I thought the Raiders' strong point would be their defense. But as a previous poster mentioned, it starts at the top. The team as a whole seems to lack any kind of initiative or spark. My wife is a life long Raider fan, and she was so mad at last week's performance that she left the room before the end of the game...the first time in our 15 years of marriage. Even as a die hard Charger fan, I miss the Raiders of old.

I know how she feels, these past few weeks have reminded me of our last SB, without the points of course, I admit I turned that one off in disgust.

Tarver does not seem to have the pulse of this team, and our play calling certainly has not improved since the departure of Allen, we must do better on offense, not going anywhere with the 32 rated offense

And yes, I too miss the Raiders of old, they seem so far away right now.