• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

*** Best Wishes to Bossman ***

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had one day where we had nurses trainees. Some from all over the world. The one assigned to me for the day was from China her name was KY (pronounced key). What a little hottie ! Makes me want to move there !!

Good night all.

no man.. Thailand!!

night dude.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back boss glad to hear the procedure went well.Just reading your posts brought back some not so fond memories.if you have any questions or advice on how to make the healing process any easier give me a hollar.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had one day where we had nurses trainees. Some from all over the world. The one assigned to me for the day was from China her name was KY (pronounced key). What a little hottie ! Makes me want to move there !!

Good night all.

Yes, he's feeling better..

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good night all.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back boss glad to hear the procedure went well.Just reading your posts brought back some not so fond memories.if you have any questions or advice on how to make the healing process any easier give me a hollar.

Thanks clarkson. Mine got to the point that the stupid infection was so bad it made a hole near my bowel opening and they had to insert a stent (sp?) to block it up. So in seven weeks I need to go back in for yet another procedure to remove that. Not sure if it's an in and out thing or an overnight deal again.

Did you (or anyone else) know of anyone having that done? Just curious to see what it's like having them removed.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see you back Boss. Take it easy and get your rest. Wishing you a speedy recovery buddy.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks clarkson. Mine got to the point that the stupid infection was so bad it made a hole near my bowel opening and they had to insert a stent (sp?) to block it up. So in seven weeks I need to go back in for yet another procedure to remove that. Not sure if it's an in and out thing or an overnight deal again.

Did you (or anyone else) know of anyone having that done? Just curious to see what it's like having them removed.

I hope someone can answer this for me I am VERY curious about this procedure. Thanks

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn glad to see you back posting brother!!! :becky:

To answer you question, didn't Clarkson say he's been through this procedure before? Check with him my friend, I'm sure he has all the answers you'll need for most if not all of your questions. ;)

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you back, Boss! Want a sammich!?

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So happy to here you're doing okay Boss. Cheers to a speedy recovery. And don't give any sympathy to Flyers fans regarding their team. ;)

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn glad to see you back posting brother!!! :becky:

To answer you question, didn't Clarkson say he's been through this procedure before? Check with him my friend, I'm sure he has all the answers you'll need for most if not all of your questions. ;)

Damn Tox, just damn,... I believe you are correct. lol

Yes Boss, Clarkson will be more than happy to help you out, he's great like that. Great to see you back. Please continue to get better! :)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So happy to here you're doing okay Boss. Cheers to a speedy recovery. And don't give any sympathy to Flyers fans regarding their team. ;)

Whatever gets him healthy... :)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see you Boss!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you back, Boss! Want a sammich!?
Maybe in a day or two if you/re up to it. :brick:

I will do my best Loki but I/m a softy I guess.

Take your time, we'll all be here with open arms when you're fully recovered :grouphug:

Now, about your full mailbox here....:pound:

Yes 100% full and not all good. Looks like Boss needs to get back on the job!

Nice to see you Boss!

Thanks Comeds it's good to be back.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Tox, just damn,... I believe you are correct. lol

Yes Boss, Clarkson will be more than happy to help you out, he's great like that. Great to see you back. Please continue to get better! :)

Yes I've known a few people (both of my sisters in fact) that have had theirs out but no one yet that has has a stent (sp?) inserted there. I guess that's more of what i'm looking for the info on. Nice to see you around HTM and I will give you a hollar when I get back to normal.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to all for the well wishes. I am going to unstck this thread now.

Thanks again, we have a great group here.

Steve