• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchup for week 10

who ya got

• Total voters

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Discuss

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Not a lot of "must watch" football there

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a lot of "must watch" football there

agreed - a snoozer of a weekend

looks like a good time to get all of that last minute outside work done before winter sets in

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats/Broncos will be interesting. See if the Broncos can win against a beat up Patriots team.

Patriots had a Bye to get somewhat healed and the Broncos have to be stinging after giving up 51 against the Eagles.

Long road trip for the Pats. They'll stay Sunday night in Denver and then head to San Diego for 3 days before heading to Mexico City for next week's game against the Raiders.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know how pissed I am that is one of the games in the 425 PM Fox double header slot. Now all of NYC get to see two shit teams play while the rest of America get to see the Boys & Falcons.

The only thing that can make this better is if FOX is kind enough to give me the Saints/Bills in the 1 PM slot.

Fucking livid.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Good Ones

The NY Jets beat up that atrocious Tampa team, they are 5-5 staring directly at a playoff race, what an amazing story

Cowboys/Falcons is awesome - Falcons playing for their season IMO, they lose this game, they are staring at 7-9

Saints/Bills - Bills become what we thought? A 7-9 type team? Or do they show themselves as true contenders? Do the Saints represent themselves as a true threat to win HomeField?

Vikings/Skins - Can the Skins follow up that shocking win and vault themselves into the race?

Pats/Broncs had potential a few weeks ago, but the Broncos are playing out the string IMO, pats off a bye week should finally win @ Denver

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how pissed I am that is one of the games in the 425 PM Fox double header slot. Now all of NYC get to see two shit teams play while the rest of America get to see the Boys & Falcons.

The only thing that can make this better is if FOX is kind enough to give me the Saints/Bills in the 1 PM slot.

Fucking livid.

Dont count on it...Jets/Buccs at 1:00, I doubt highly you get the Fox game at 1:00, and even if you did, I doubt it would be Saints/Bills................But Id love to see that game myself

And
Fuck You

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PIT @ IND...on the surface this game barely registers, but the Steelers need to truly establish they are a legit #1 or #2 seed...if they struggle to win or somehow lose this game, the confidence of the team I think will take a big hit...they might limp home....cover this dbl digit spread and I think they will lock in on the 1 or 2 seed. I think they will be aggressive and try to rattle Bissett and get post the W....not sure about covering though.

DAL @ ATL...for ATL it's simple...lose and the season will start to slip away. For DAL, they're trying to keep pace with PHI...if Ryan gets protection I like ATL to bounce back this week and save their season...at least for a week.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Good Ones

The NY Jets beat up that atrocious Tampa team, they are 5-5 staring directly at a playoff race, what an amazing story

Cowboys/Falcons is awesome - Falcons playing for their season IMO, they lose this game, they are staring at 7-9

Saints/Bills - Bills become what we thought? A 7-9 type team? Or do they show themselves as true contenders? Do the Saints represent themselves as a true threat to win HomeField?

Vikings/Skins - Can the Skins follow up that shocking win and vault themselves into the race?

Pats/Broncs had potential a few weeks ago, but the Broncos are playing out the string IMO, pats off a bye week should finally win @ Denver

Bucs are done, and we'll see a coaching change there and we should....aside from your own NYG, I was not more wrong about a team. That 6th seed in the AFC is going to be a battle...if I'm a BAL fan, I have to feel encouraged even with a 4-5 record. They close with bye this week, @ GB, HOU, DET, @ PIT, @ CLE, IND, CIN. Can they find 5 Ws out of that group with a top 7 DEF? Their problem is both JAX and TN have the h-t-h on them so they better hope the one that doesn't win the DIV takes the 5th seed or falls apart.

NO @ BUF is an interesting game...the Bills might not be desperate with a 5-3 record, but b-t-b road games coming up...they need this W. A strong OFC vs a strong DEF.

NE @ DEN I didn't see this one amounting to much of a contest...yes, DEN D can still make work difficult for Brady, but I just think over the course of 60 mins they will wear down from fatigue because the OFC won't do much. Hope I'm wrong, but BB/Patricia will find a way to get heat on whomever they decide to start at QB.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs are done, and we'll see a coaching change there and we should....aside from your own NYG, I was not more wrong about a team. That 6th seed in the AFC is going to be a battle...if I'm a BAL fan, I have to feel encouraged even with a 4-5 record. They close with bye this week, @ GB, HOU, DET, @ PIT, @ CLE, IND, CIN. Can they find 5 Ws out of that group with a top 7 DEF? Their problem is both JAX and TN have the h-t-h on them so they better hope the one that doesn't win the DIV takes the 5th seed or falls apart.

NO @ BUF is an interesting game...the Bills might not be desperate with a 5-3 record, but b-t-b road games coming up...they need this W. A strong OFC vs a strong DEF.

NE @ DEN I didn't see this one amounting to much of a contest...yes, DEN D can still make work difficult for Brady, but I just think over the course of 60 mins they will wear down from fatigue because the OFC won't do much. Hope I'm wrong, but BB/Patricia will find a way to get heat on whomever they decide to start at QB.

You werent the only one wrong on the Buccs and Giants....The Buccs were the Kiss of Death "Darling Pick" of soooo many people, and for good reason, a QB seemingly on the rise, drafted a stud TE, added Deshean to one of the best WR's in the game....I scratched my head from Day one though as to why everyone saw that defense as a winnable unit, and its played out like that....The Giants? again, when you add really nice looking personnel to an 11 win team, why wouldnt we expect a solid season

You and I have talked about the Bills, part of me keeps waiting for the wheels to fall off, and Im real interested to see if that disaster against the jets was the beginning of it, or just a Thursday night blip......This game should tell us a lot, they have some impressive home wins, so if the Saints win their this week, damn the Saints are gonna be something to watch even more

And agree on the Steelers, with Brissett at the helm, the Colts have kept themselves in some games,should have won the game at Cincy, so thats def a watch out game

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You werent the only one wrong on the Buccs and Giants....The Buccs were the Kiss of Death "Darling Pick" of soooo many people, and for good reason, a QB seemingly on the rise, drafted a stud TE, added Deshean to one of the best WR's in the game....I scratched my head from Day one though as to why everyone saw that defense as a winnable unit, and its played out like that....The Giants? again, when you add really nice looking personnel to an 11 win team, why wouldnt we expect a solid season

You and I have talked about the Bills, part of me keeps waiting for the wheels to fall off, and Im real interested to see if that disaster against the jets was the beginning of it, or just a Thursday night blip......This game should tell us a lot, they have some impressive home wins, so if the Saints win their this week, damn the Saints are gonna be something to watch even more

And agree on the Steelers, with Brissett at the helm, the Colts have kept themselves in some games,should have won the game at Cincy, so thats def a watch out game

Bucs...coming off last season they had a 15th ranked DEF and 18th ranked OFC...I was looking at a Noah Spence being a 7-10 sack guy coupled with McCoy inside and Ayers getting one more productive season. That's not a bad DL in front of a very good LB corp...Davonte David who is a beast, Alexander and the rookie Beckwith...finally Hargraves and Grimes at CB...I really thought with the OFC pieces you mentioned earlier they would do no worse than 9-7. Hasn't worked out and it's both sides of the ball regressing so they need to make a change there imo.

I still for some reason don't believe the Saints DEF but I'm not sure if BUF is the team to test them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont count on it...Jets/Buccs at 1:00, I doubt highly you get the Fox game at 1:00, and even if you did, I doubt it would be Saints/Bills................But Id love to see that game myself

And
Fuck You

Just checked FOX schedule for Sunday. Saints/Bills is the game. Earlier in the week they had it as Vikings/Redskins