• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best home games next season?

nflspense

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Single game tickets go on sale next week for home games. I'll most likely just be getting tickets to just one or two games. So, if you could get tickets to any two or three home games, which would you pick? And in what order? (All homes games - SF, JAC, TENN, TB, MINN, NO, ARZ, STL)

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy,

San Fran
New Orleans
St. Louis

And in that order as well.
San Fran for the first blood slaughter that it will be,
New Orleans for the Beastquake revisited,
St. Louis because like last year, it is sure to be the toughest game of the bunch.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me

1. San Fran- that game is going to indicate how the season will play out, whose chasing who.
2. New Orleans- tough game and a test for our defense, can they handle high explosion offense that can put points on the board quickly and if given the lead will they hold unlike last year (ATl, Bear,Miami,Lions, etc)
3. Minn, I want to see if our defense can take the next step and become an elite defense (not elite last year see above, really good but needs to be better). I want to see if this time we can keep AP from going over 150 on us, instead of the 200's. he put up last time.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Fran for sure, then ST. Loius, after that it's a 6 way tie. I'd love to them all.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco and New Orleans.

It's been mentioned already, but the San Francisco game could set the tone for the rest of the season and it's a division rivalry game at home between two teams that everyone is picking to not only get to the playoffs, but go deep into the playoffs once they get there. It'll be all eyes on that game too, since it is in prime-time.

The New Orleans game just has a chance to be a shootout of video game proportions. As good as our defense is predicted to be, that Saints offense with Payton back at the helm should be really tough to deal with. It'll be a good test. Plus it's the game with the two short quarterbacks that weren't supposed to be doing what they're doing at this level and since the game is in prime-time on national TV, that story-line is going to get beaten into the ground, so better to be at the game so you don't have to hear the commentators spend the pregame and entire first quarter on the subject.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Single game tickets go on sale next week for home games. I'll most likely just be getting tickets to just one or two games. So, if you could get tickets to any two or three home games, which would you pick? And in what order? (All homes games - SF, JAC, TENN, TB, MINN, NO, ARZ, STL)

1) SF - When these 2 play each other, it could be very important on how the playoffs turn out.
2) TB - #1 rush D last season, and they have Adrian Clayborn back and added 2 Gholstons+Revis.
3) NO - Drew Brees has Payton back.
4) MIN - Lynch vs AP

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I could attend home games it would go like this

1. San Fran...This has to be turning into one of the best rivalries in football.
2. STL...Divisional opponent who's getting better. I like to see what they have.
3. NO...With Sean Payton back, that offense is going to be high flying again and I want to see how our defense does in shutting down Drew Brees and company.