• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best facilities in each P5 conferences

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was told by someone in the OU athletic department that it will be grass. I like turf but I understand how grass is better for the players. I played on a couple of fields in high school that were infested with Mexican sand burrs. We hated playing on those fields but their players were used to it and just laughed at us cussing those things.

View attachment 99007
Hard to kill those damned things.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring out the dancing leprechaun.

View attachment 99074

Damn, I miss the old Game Day Final. Lou & Mark May were not perfect by any means, but I liked the show. They would actually break down games, show highlights, were enjoyable to watch, and you could get some info on games you were not able to watch. That crap they had last year with Joey Galloway and Danny Kannel sitting in the big chairs talking and not showing highlights was a complete waste of time.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I miss the old Game Day Final. Lou & Mark May were not perfect by any means, but I liked the show. They would actually break down games, show highlights, were enjoyable to watch, and you could get some info on games you were not able to watch. That crap they had last year with Joey Galloway and Danny Kannel sitting in the big chairs talking and not showing highlights was a complete waste of time.

Agreed.... the old College Football Final show was awesome---it was entertaining! And of course, entertainment is the first word in the acronym ESPN, which is something the management at that network apparently forgot.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.... the old College Football Final show was awesome---it was entertaining! And of course, entertainment is the first word in the acronym ESPN, which is something the management at that network apparently forgot.

I can't believe the powers that be at ESPN though we wanted the college football version of Oprah. They need to change it back to actually showing highlight of the games instead of a couple of idiots sitting on big comfy chairs.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark May blew 5 dudes at Pitt