• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bench Transferring

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would guess that Furguson made himself the leader of the pack or that Bench didn't want to sit around waiting for a decision on who would be starter. Regardless he's gone, which means that Hackenburg likely has no shot at Redshirting this year.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would guess that Furguson made himself the leader of the pack or that Bench didn't want to sit around waiting for a decision on who would be starter. Regardless he's gone, which means that Hackenburg likely has no shot at Redshirting this year.

He was told Ferguson was the #1 guy out of Spring ball and that Ferguson and Hack would be splitting snaps 50/50 in fall camp to see who starter was. Basically told Bench he had ZERO chance at the job. i wish the kid well, he is a very popular player with the team and his leadership will be missed more than anything. I think they liked the progression of Austin Whipple, the run on, as well and felt comfortable with him as the #3. This frees up a scholly to grab O'Connor or Ford at the QB spot in this class

If Hack doesn't win the job, he will redshirt unless Ferguson is out long term. They won't burn a year of his like they did with Bench this season