• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Before you give up on Trent Richardson...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the hardest runners in the league but it seems like he has zero vision running the ball or understanding of blocking concepts.

Davis was a good player in Miami.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the hardest runners in the league but it seems like he has zero vision running the ball or understanding of blocking concepts.

Davis was a good player in Miami.

We only need upgrades at two positions on the O-line now to be in good shape (rg and center) as opposed to needing four before last season. Maybe they can actually make some holes for him. Anyway, he seems pretty good in pass protection. And since Pagano refuses to go for it on fourth and short, he seems pretty useful on third downs.

Foster or Peterson? Not so much.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We only need upgrades at two positions on the O-line now to be in good shape (rg and center) as opposed to needing four before last season. Maybe they can actually make some holes for him. Anyway, he seems pretty good in pass protection. And since Pagano refuses to go for it on fourth and short, he seems pretty useful on third downs.

Foster or Peterson? Not so much.

I think your o-line has been fine at run blocking. Bradshaw was doing great behind that line.

As far as TR, I was talking about his understanding of his blockers, not his ability in pass protection. He reminds me so much of Marshawn Lynch in Buffalo, doesn't pay attention to his own blockers, just lowers his head and fires forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already dropped his ass from fantasy to think I took him 5th overall.

Plus I took Kapernick in round 2, and that lady and Gentlemen is why I am in last place.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your o-line has been fine at run blocking. Bradshaw was doing great behind that line.

As far as TR, I was talking about his understanding of his blockers, not his ability in pass protection. He reminds me so much of Marshawn Lynch in Buffalo, doesn't pay attention to his own blockers, just lowers his head and fires forward.

Lynch in Buffalo though was at least getting TDs and 100 yard rushing games. I think he was a 1000 yd rusher twice in Buffalo and he could actually catch the ball out of the back field.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch in Buffalo though was at least getting TDs and 100 yard rushing games. I think he was a 1000 yd rusher twice in Buffalo and he could actually catch the ball out of the back field.

Yeah, I think Lynch was better in the open field and tougher to bring down. But he really didn't have a grasp on how to set up and follow blocks.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already dropped his ass from fantasy to think I took him 5th overall.

Plus I took Kapernick in round 2, and that lady and Gentlemen is why I am in last place.

You need to be fired!

:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it when the Browns traded him and I actually looked at his stats for once.

The guy is a 3 yds/ carry back. He is garbage. Hopefully this 1st round pick the Browns got, is a real good one. :D

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think Lynch was better in the open field and tougher to bring down. But he really didn't have a grasp on how to set up and follow blocks.

you are correct he did take his game to the next level in Seattle. I was saying in relation to TR. Trent cant seem to get more then two yards a carry Lynch on the hand he was dragging tacklers for 6. So Lynch still had more power and vision at the same stage then Richardson.

I think its classic case of he was so dominate in College so much more talented then everyone he played against its hard for him to adjust to not being the best of the field.

y2ktors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent dances too much....but maybe he hasn't gotten the offense down to where he's comfortable just yet.