• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Before and after Edgar as Hitting Coach

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image001.jpg

We all need a good laugh once in a while. You can observe a lot just by watching. :pound:

Last edited:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that right there is bull shit. He's the damn manager and not moving Seager down the card is doing a disservice to the other 8 players. Tough shit if his feeling get hurt, just show him his stats and that'll keep him quite.

I'm pretty sure we had this debate earlier and I was on the losing end of lineups should be fluid. If someone is hot, they should get put in better run producing situations and vice versa. Outside of the ancient theory of you need to go L/R/L there isn't a rational (IMO) Seager is batting 5th.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still question the overall approach with this offense at times. I'm not solely referring to yesterday or anything but the inability to draw walks is what sets this offense back at times. There's no reason they should be at the bottom in BB%.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be the ultimate insult to have a shift put on you. The other team is essentially telling you that you can't hit the ball the other way.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seagar has ZERO walks in June:L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, you have to stop swinging at garbage pitches to walk. And, I don't know, maybe foul off a few pitches you don't like instead of watching one down the middle go by. Those help your walk totals a lot I'd bet.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what the problem is with Seager but watching him bat is super frustrating. He swings at garbage so often and then you see pitches going right down the middle of the plate and he lets them go right on by. I'm sure he is just as frustrated as the fans are, but that doesn't make the situation any better. Maybe he needs to sit out a couple games and just spend pre-game time working out his issues.:noidea::noidea:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what the problem is with Seager but watching him bat is super frustrating. He swings at garbage so often and then you see pitches going right down the middle of the plate and he lets them go right on by. I'm sure he is just as frustrated as the fans are, but that doesn't make the situation any better. Maybe he needs to sit out a couple games and just spend pre-game time working out his issues.:noidea::noidea:

Main issues seems to be pulling it way to much, not walking and weak contact. Specifically when he does go the other way, its often a weak fly ball to the left fielder. So I mean that's a lot. If Servais would just move him down in the order then I wouldn't have to constantly bitch about it. With his defense you can live that at the bottom of the order but he simply kills way to many scoring chances where he hits

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Main issues seems to be pulling it way to much, not walking and weak contact. Specifically when he does go the other way, its often a weak fly ball to the left fielder. So I mean that's a lot. If Servais would just move him down in the order then I wouldn't have to constantly bitch about it. With his defense you can live that at the bottom of the order but he simply kills way to many scoring chances where he hits
:agree: ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALLY..... This L/R batting order thing is a shitty excuse. Dee leads off L, Segura hits R, Haiger hits R- Cruz hits R THEN Seager hits L.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure we had this debate earlier and I was on the losing end of lineups should be fluid. If someone is hot, they should get put in better run producing situations and vice versa. Outside of the ancient theory of you need to go L/R/L there isn't a rational (IMO) Seager is batting 5th.

At this point Seager should be batting 8th or 9th.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm fine with 7th or the highest 6th, I definitely don't want him batting 9th and I hate when they put Zunino there because it ruins Gordon's triple and stretching a single into a double chance. The group of Heredia/Gamel/Span should be manning the 8th and 9th spots IMO.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with 7th or the highest 6th, I definitely don't want him batting 9th and I hate when they put Zunino there because it ruins Gordon's triple and stretching a single into a double chance. The group of Heredia/Gamel/Span should be manning the 8th and 9th spots IMO.

That's a good point

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Z being 9th because he ends up with way too many solo dingers that deep on the card. Would love to see him smacking more multi run bombs.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he definitely shouldn't be getting more AB's that Healy at this point...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Z being 9th because he ends up with way too many solo dingers that deep on the card. Would love to see him smacking more multi run bombs.

I like him at 8th and Gamel at 9th... In baseball, you want speed at the 9 spot...

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seager hitting 6 is good

the prob with mariners line
no cano..so span or gamel .....either one should be in the 8 hole to help the run game cuz they do not hit a lot of HR's
so ends up being about three line ups to use depending..on who is pitching
line up !
2b gordan...L/L
ss segura...
Lf gamel or span L/L..if they are hitting well they fit right into the run game here
dh cruz
rf haniger
3b seager..L/L..seager is built in right here.......unless they get a 1B L/L
1b Healy
span or gamel..L/L they fit right into the run game here..as well
Zunino .............having a backup catcher who can run well would be good ..or Z man needs some P.F flyers.LOLOL

herman ..catcher..L/L...A Left handed C is good..and he hits better than the other two
romine...Utility
heredia..CF..........he is a big deal and fits in where ever span or gamel do

the yankee's just showed us how they will beat the mariners...to death ..with the long ball

so they could really use cano..or another HR bat....the only spot to trade for would be romines
unless..you trade cano

to trade for HR hitter Utility not easy....here is my guy

leaving the door open for a cano return.......or trade cano for him
and start looking for another HR hitting CF L/L or 1B
charlie blackman may be available at trade time...prob for the hole kit and kubbdle though

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he is hitting HR's better on the road than at home

i would trade miranda for him maybe best chance IDK.........
but colorado is not really .."rocking the house'.. like they where last year.

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the rockies have blackman replaced already so a deal at trade time is likly...just how much..is the prob...cant be too much
for three months of play..but could still cost....rent a player...with chance of resigning