• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beating the Redskins

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is now time to talk draft. I am thinking we should select Rashede Haagemen at 14 or 15. He can be a stud for us. I like his upside over Shariff Floyd. Truitt from ND is also an interesting player. Or maybe take an OT? We need to bolster the lines. This team has no defense therefore I am throwing in the towel on this season

See ya and please take a few of the other bandwagon fans out the door with you.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because making the playoffs is going to get through to Jerry right. I mean if we keep going 500 and make the playoffs once in a while then his method works right?

If watching this team for the last 17 years hasn't taught Jerry that his way doesn't work not making the playoffs won't change his mind. Truth is I believe Jerry knows his way doesn't work but he's too damn stubborn to give up trying. I think we have a better shot of him stepping down if he wins it all. At least then he can tell all of us to kiss his ass. I think he's holding on hoping he can finally call a great season his.
I use the phrase "even a blind squirrel can find a nut" . Let's hope Jerry can blindly fall into a win, or it really is until death.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If watching this team for the last 17 years hasn't taught Jerry that his way doesn't work not making the playoffs won't change his mind. Truth is I believe Jerry knows his way doesn't work but he's too damn stubborn to give up trying. I think we have a better shot of him stepping down if he wins it all. At least then he can tell all of us to kiss his ass. I think he's holding on hoping he can finally call a great season his.
I use the phrase "even a blind squirrel can find a nut" . Let's hope Jerry can blindly fall into a win, or it really is until death.

Dang Manster I used that same thought on another thread

was not trying to steal your "blind squirrel " he really needs to find Jerry maybe Santa will deliver him to jerry for Christmas

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang Manster I used that same thought on another thread

was not trying to steal your "blind squirrel " he really needs to find Jerry maybe Santa will deliver him to jerry for Christmas

I just think he may be holding on in spite of himself. The time he acknowledged his GM resume would get him fired I had hoped he was going to step down. The fact he didn't leads me to think he wants one SB without Jimmy.
I also think that when he does vacate the spot our next GM will be Stephen Jones.