• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BCS Bowl Predictions through week 10

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. What a dumbass to think Stanford can upset Oregon. Maybe it would make sense if Staford had shown that they can hang with Oregon in the recent past... :rollseyes:
Yes but there are a lot of people that make the argument because Stanford beat Oregon last year. How did that work for Bama vs A&M?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All three teams would sell their allotment. I mean it's a 3 hour drive from campus. Also the last time OU was in a BCS game nobody watched and the last time a B1G team got sent to the Orange bowl nobody watched.

That's because the last time Oklahoma was in a bcs game their opponent was Connecticut. Oklahoma travels very well.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give me reasons as to why Stanford would beat Oregon?

Not saying it will happen but it appears very few teams coach defense on their teams and how to take proper angles. Stanford appears to be one that understands this crazy phenomena! Maybe it's all those smarts they have. Oregon kills crappy teams with yards after catches because of poor angles and poor tackling. My gosh, it looks like the coaches just tell their defense to go out there and make tackles. No other coaching! Pathetic to watch! :L

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give me reasons as to why Stanford would beat Oregon?
Because they actually play the game, and stranger things have happened? Because you felt the same way last year and they beat you? Tell me when to stop.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Alabama makes the NC game they would get first pick of a replacement team there is no way they pick UCF or NIU first. Likely Auburn.
Orange would get second pick and Ok Miami probably. Orange goes again. ok so for arguments sake say they take Oregon off the board. Now its Sugar again at which point they would take one of those 2 UCF or NIU. the other to the Fiesta.
Except for the fact that Auburn is going to lose at least 2 more games before the season ends ... they do have @UT, UGa with Gurley back and the equivalent of a byte week, and then Bama. Looking at Auburn's resume, not sure why people are so high on them?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami vs Oregon cracks me up. That game would be a shit show 5 mins in.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All three teams would sell their allotment. I mean it's a 3 hour drive from campus. Also the last time OU was in a BCS game nobody watched and the last time a B1G team got sent to the Orange bowl nobody watched.

Wisconsin has had the 2nd highest bowl viewership the last 3 years.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and they jam pack the Rose Bowl the last 3 years.

B1G teams travel the best hands down.

Holy shit they brought the fans vs Oregon. 60% Wisky fans in Pasadena vs Oregon

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF has a better chance to sell out the Orange Bowl than Wisconsin or OU does IMO. Especially if they play FSU.

What? Wisconsin and OU are two of the best traveling fan bases in the country.

And remember bowl organizers want to fill hotel rooms and stuff as well... an in state team is no good for that. But Wisconsin fans love going somewhere warm that time of year.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and they jam pack the Rose Bowl the last 3 years.

B1G teams travel the best hands down.

Holy shit they brought the fans vs Oregon. 60% Wisky fans in Pasadena vs Oregon

Ever been in Wisconsin on January 1st?

Plus it's a good school with very successful alumni everywhere.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They played in the Rose Bowl the last 3 years. That game gets ratings no matter who's in it. Hell Illinois was in that game and it was over an 11 rating.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played in the Rose Bowl the last 3 years. That game gets ratings no matter who's in it. Hell Illinois was in that game and it was over an 11 rating.

That was more about USC than Illinois.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BCSNCG: Alabama vs Florida State
Rose: Stanford vs Ohio State
Orange: Miami vs Oregon
Fiesta: Texas vs Auburn
Sugar: UCF vs NIU

Gotta bad feeling about the Sugar Bowl again. It could be incredibly shitty. I feel bad for some of the remaining undefeateds. Someone may get left out this year. All top 4 teams have a claim if they run the table. But, plenty of games left to play. It will sort itself out.

Really? I think NIU and UCF would be an outstanding game. It may not have two big name schools, but they're both playing really well and if UCF beats Houston, they'll most likely get the auto-bid. The rest of their AAC games are Temple, Rutgers, South Florida and SMU. Not too threatening. NIU has a couple of tough ones coming up in Ball State and Toledo, but I think they can handle them both.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I think NIU and UCF would be an outstanding game. It may not have two big name schools, but they're both playing really well and if UCF beats Houston, they'll most likely get the auto-bid. The rest of their AAC games are Temple, Rutgers, South Florida and SMU. Not too threatening. NIU has a couple of tough ones coming up in Ball State and Toledo, but I think they can handle them both.

0% chance that matchup happens. SEC #1/#2 goes to Sugar.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by my beliefs. And I believe I was right.

Stanford has the perfect gameplan and personnel for Oregon and they execute to perfection.

Impressive win.