• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baylor

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I just read Bryce Petty will be coming back for his senior year....the Bears have one Senior OL and a lot of their skilled position players are Jr's. They should be real solid next year.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This entire conference should be brutal next year after rebuilding at alot of programs this year. OU will be better, Depending on what happens with their coaching situation Texas could be ridiculous, TT returns the QB and talent, ditto OSU, KSU should be ready for another good team after finding itself this year. Baylor, TCU will have their QB situation settled and IMO a better weapon in that spot, We should be better. This conference is a totally different world than the old BigEast boys. The good news is our recruiting is looking better by the day.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WV, in my opinion, posts another flop season next year. Young team will be older but you still aint got no QB. That's a major fuckin problem. Was a 4-8 problem this year.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WV, in my opinion, posts another flop season next year. Young team will be older but you still aint got no QB. That's a major fuckin problem. Was a 4-8 problem this year.

Agree BUT the good dual threat JUCO QB is scheduled to be in Morgantown this weekend and all signs point to him being a Mountaineer and beginning school in January.. Not sayin, just sayin...

Last edited by a moderator:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had not read anything indicating Howard looked like a sure thing… of course BGN is a little conservative in terms of recruiting info and speculation.

Everyone looks great on highlight tapes, but Howard has played in an offense with a vertical attack similar to what Dana installed at WVU.

Getting him to start in January would be huge for the chemistry of the team.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know of many WVU fans… not just the DAD's of the world… who love to put down the Big 12. But, it is a big boy conference.

You cannot look to next year, and be excited about the chances against this slate of teams. It ain't the BE…

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they all face the same teams so it will be just as hard for everyone...we will not be ranked or much expected of going into next year so maybe we surprise some people.

Funny how we used to surprise people all the time in the BE....lol