• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would certainly like to try to "top" her

iffen you know what I mean

tumblr_m05xunM7q01r06r2oo1_400.gif

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emily's character in "Bones" did come to a halloween party in a "Wonder Woman" costume in a 1st season episode.

Emily does, or at least did, have the figure for such a costume. It's hardly the only reason I have 4 seasons' worth of the show in my DVD collection, but it is a plus.

Ohh I know, that's why I mentioned it. I love Bones and I love her, think she could pull it off.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen her before since I'm not a teenager obsessed with cars.

She looks like a bland version of Jennifer Lopez.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Angeles (CNN) -- Superman and Batman fans will have to wait another two years before the two superheroes meet on the big screen.
Warner Bros. Pictures decided to delay the release of the so-far untitled movie until May 6, 2016, to give "filmmakers time to realize fully their vision, given the complex visual nature of the story," the studio said Friday.
The Zack Snyder-directed production had been scheduled for release on July 17, 2015.
"We know that there is already great anticipation building for the next super hero film from Zack Snyder, and we are equally eager to see what he has in store for Superman and Batman as they share the big screen for the first time ever," said Veronika Kwan Vandenberg, president of Warner Bros. Pictures' international distribution.
Henry Cavill will reprise his Superman/Clark Kent role, while Ben Affleck will step into the Batman/Bruce Wayne character. Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane will also be in the film, with Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince.
It may not be much consolation to those fans, but Warner Bros. also announced that a new Peter Pan adventure film will take the July 17, 2015, release slot vacated by Superman and Batman.
"Peter Pan has delighted people of every generation for more than a century, so we are thrilled to bring him back to the screen next summer for today's moviegoers," said Dan Fellman, president of Warner Bros. Pictures' domestic distribution

Batman-meets-Superman movie delayed a year; Peter Pan flies into slot - CNN.com

Guaranteed they want to just turn it into the Justic League movie.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that. I thought Bryan Cranston was already cast...

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My interest in this movie dissipated immediately after they made Ben Aflac Batman.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The actor's strength is being able to be seem small and petty even while he is in a position of power. Would make an okay Riddler but a bad Luthor

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can they just stop making Superman and Batman movies already. None of them are that great and there's a shit load of other super hero's out there ready to go.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can they just stop making Superman and Batman movies already. None of them are that great and there's a shit load of other super hero's out there ready to go.

Those are the two most iconic super heroes but I think the last three Batman movies were all pretty excellent.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they don't the studios will lose the rights to them. That's why Spiderman was rebooted as well.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Affleck as Batman is particularly bad, too. Affleck usually plays the role of a sidekick who looks insignificant compared to someone else. He probably shouldn't be anyone more influential than Jimmy Olsen

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of them are that great and there's a shit load of other super hero's out there ready to go.

like who for instance?

seems like they have all of the good ones covered already...........no?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually dont think eisenberg is a terrible choice... Who said lex luthor has to be a big named middle ager... in some adaptions of the Superman comics Clark kent and Lex Luthor were good friends before Clark comes to metropolis... And Somehow Lex forgets about clark- different in different adaptations...

Lex is known as the smartest man in the world, and is also not particularly evil in all adaptations... Lex becomes evil because of superman, he believes that superman is too strong and should not exist in the same world... In the beginning he only tried to protect the people from superman...

Eisenberg can definitely play the early lex luthor... I can definitely see it...

Same as Ben afleck being batman- i dont think that is a terrible casting...

I understand you people that are not into the comics see these characters differently, but you have to understand that there are other stories that if done correctly these can both be very good castings...

I just hope they do it correctly... The past DC superhero movies have not been the greatest to the the comics...