• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Basketball exhibition games

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously the ten extra days of practice are the most important part, but the games are interesting because they are a sample of what the players will do in live action.

Game 1, the Hokies defeated the Winslor Lancers 73-61.
Box score: hokiesports.com

HeadHokie Seth Greenberg
C Raines very productive 17 min. 8 rebounds 12 pts. I am happy for him after 2 tough years. His attitude is contagious

HeadHokie Seth Greenberg
E Green and M Rankin solid on the ball. Good to have Zo back. JT's was unable to go due to small set back. CJ played quality min.

HeadHokie Seth Greenberg
Doe Doe excellent for first game. Had to play some PF due to JT. He is a great teammate I will enjoy coaching him.

DarrylSlater Darryl Slater
Stat that could be issue for VT this year: Green shot 0 of 2 on 3s, Hudson 1 of 5. Neither guard is great outside shooter. Better mid-range.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loving Doe-Doe's stat line. Played the most minutes. 15 points, 5-7 FG (2-3 3pt), 8 reb (5off), 4 ast, 2 stl. Only real criticism is his 8 TO's which should improve with experience.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hokies defeated Winslor 78-63 in game 2.

HeadHokie Seth Greenberg
E Green solid both games. Played with poise and sense of purpose. Will be an elite floor leader.

HeadHokie Seth Greenberg
Great experience for the Hokies. Barksdale was active on the glass. Victor much improved. 10 players 10 min or more.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hokies defeated Winslor 78-63 in game 2.

HeadHokie Seth Greenberg
E Green solid both games. Played with poise and sense of purpose. Will be an elite floor leader.

HeadHokie Seth Greenberg
Great experience for the Hokies. Barksdale was active on the glass. Victor much improved. 10 players 10 min or more.

How does this all work? And what a coup... but they return from Canaydia and then they aren't allowed to organize a practice with SG until after "Late Night"?

SIDENOTE: Really excited about basketball this season... main reason: I have NO expectations. I expected a lot out of last year's team and, whenever I do that, I'm disappointed. This season I'm just excited to see who we've got on the team.